Posted October 01, 2013
I go to this amazing school. I have gone there since first grade, the grade at which students come to Keller, I am now in seventh. The students here are nice and welcoming. The teachers are understanding and very dedicated to what they do. I love the academics.

Posted June 08, 2013
After a very new year in CPS I am very happy with Keller. The principal is new here and I think she has done a great job. The staff is very caring and ready to talk when approached in a civil manor. I look forward to next year, a year with out the controversy of this past and many more years at this wonderful school with so many caring staff and parents.

Posted November 07, 2010
My daughter attends Keller and loves everything about it... teachers, principal and has wonderful friends. The staff is extraordinary; and great learning environment. Everybody is so pleasant and welcoming.. this school is how every school should model.

Posted May 07, 2010
the students love it, that's the real test for me!

Posted May 05, 2010
I know that Keller is a school that truly cares about educating the whole child. It has always maintained high standards for students and staff.

Posted May 03, 2010
The staff at this school is the best staff in the world. They take that extra step, and really care, about helping the kids. All the kids all the time. Each and evey staff member is this way. The staff and the parents come together and get it done. I can't say enough about this staff really, really the best in the world.

Posted April 30, 2010
My nephew attends this school. I am in and out of various schools across this city constantly having the advantage of seeing a lot and, I marvel at the attention and amount of nurturing the Keller staff gives each student. The staff is constantly encouraging and having the students stretch to a new level.

Posted April 30, 2010
Great administrators, teachers, parents and students!

Posted April 28, 2010
Keller is a wonderful school. It challenges its students while creating a love of learning.

Posted April 28, 2010
Tremendous students; tremendous faculty; tremendous staff; tremendous parents!

Keller Elementary Gifted Magnet School
3020 West 108th Street, Chicago, IL  60655
Last modified Keller Elementary Gifted Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 1-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keller Elementary Gifted Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top