Hurley Elementary School 3

Posted April 30, 2013
This school is pretty good so far. My son is currently in 1st grade and so far, his kindergarden and 1st grade teachers were (are) both excellent. I just wish this school could provide extracurricular activities.

Posted April 13, 2012
I thought today was no school, but my son convince me to walk him there. It was so quiet, so I asked a teacher. She is not my son's teacher, but she knows him and his name. She met me and talked in a little Spanish even if she is white. She said she will see us on Monday because there is no school today. My son is so excitted to go to school in the morning that he wants to go when there is no school! I feel very happy to send my son to Hurley. He feels safe and his teacher cares about him. I can join parent classes at school and he goes to after school music. Everyone is polite and loves the children.

Posted November 25, 2009
I am an inspector and I have gone to this school only twice and both visits I am 100% pleased! None of the students are in the halls running or laughing they are in their class rooms paying perfect attention to the teacher in charge. In my oppinion it is a very excelent school. If you are looking for a good school to go to, you should sign up at Hurley school!

Posted October 19, 2009

Posted April 15, 2009

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted May 19, 2007

Posted November 16, 2005
This school is amazing. It provides a safe and secure enviroment for the students. My child comes home with her homework every night and is excited about what she learned. The staff at Hurley is incredible and I would recomend this school to Mr. Bush.

Hurley Elementary School 2

Posted October 08, 2005
My granddaughter started Hurley in P-K and so far I am not impressed. The program doesn't seem geared to teaching enough of the fundamental academics.

Hurley Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
I am very impressed with the quality of the prinicpal and staff at the Hurley school. People are very friendly, polite, and always willing to help our children. My child can now use our family computer better than me.

Hurley Elementary School
3849 West 69th Place, Chicago, IL  60629
(773) 535-2068
Last modified Hurley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hurley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top