Jamieson Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2014
My daughter attended Jamieson for Pre-K in 2013-2014.. This is thier first year of Pre-K. They need to lots of improvements. She attended Budlong previous year. She learnt a lot at Budlong Pre-K. EXCITED ABOUT Kindergarten.

Jamieson Elementary School 3

Posted August 13, 2014
This will be my sons first year at Jamieson and so far I like the classrooms, the teachers and the environment. Hope to see more once my son has been at the school for a while and also when they have finished the renovations.

Posted November 30, 2013
Excellent neighborhood school! The staff is awesome and very resourceful. The leadership team is very knowledgeable about good teaching and ensures that students have access to various enrichment opportunities. I am proud to send my son to this great school.

Posted October 24, 2013
Jamieson is an awsome school, my child has been there for 2 years and this is his last year there. i love the staff there as well.

Posted October 09, 2013
Jamieson is a great school. We recently moved to the area and i love the fact that the school is real close. The teachers are amazing, involved, and helpful with the students progress and development. Very safe area with plenty of crossing guards also (:

Posted October 08, 2013
Jamieson is a excellent school i love the curriculum they have in place to help the children graduate. quitley content with the school.

Posted March 01, 2012
My daughter looks forward to going to Jamieson everyday. She has shown steady development each year. The school is safe and the students are well behaved. The diversity makes the school very special with 23 languages spoken. The pincipal is very responsive to parent concerns and the teachers are engaged. The school yard unfortunately does not reflect the school and is a sea of asphalt. The parent organization has recently completed a masterplan which when complete will make the outdoor space as vibrant as the school.

Posted May 14, 2011
My son is in first grade at Jamieson. My daughter will be going there for Kindergarten next year. My husband and I moved into the area because we wanted our kids to go to a good neighborhood school. I have been very happy with my son's progress. I walk him to school every day and have participated in some of the fundraisers, so I am pretty aware of what is going on at the school both on the playground and inside the school. I have been extremely impressed with the principal, Mr. Baughman. He seems to be on a first-name basis with all of the students and is well-respected. I always see him walking around, saying hello to parents, keeping an eye on things and being accessible to everyone. You can tell what a school is like just by walking in the doors and listening. You won't hear yelling in the classrooms or swearing by the students. The teachers are very accessible as well and have worked to meet my son's needs at his level. I am so glad that my son goes there and feel very fortunate that I don't have to drive him far away to go to a good school.

Posted October 10, 2009

Posted October 10, 2009

Jamieson Elementary School
5650 North Mozart Street, Chicago, IL  60659
Last modified Jamieson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jamieson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top