Bad
Good

My son is in Kindergarten this school year. He has fantastic teachers. He loves school and I love sending him to Locke every day. This is also a school where parents are respected and our opinion matters to the school's staff. And Mr Ortega is the best principal !

Im in 7th grade and I used to be a student at Locke. Locke is really cool and the students there are energetic, fun to be around, and they are really commited to learning. When I was in Locke (I moved this year) they would give a lot of fun projects showing creativity and education. And since Locke is an i.b school from grades 6-8 they would give me a lot of projects and homework and I would get a little stressed but it was all worth it because when I am done I feel very proud and after that comes good grades and straight A's. My classmates were outstanding. They were all commited to learning and not fooling around. Learning was easy because the class was calm and quiet, but not all classes are like that. Locke has a lot of programs and the classes are arranged by the ones that want to learn and are high in math (high class or advanced)

The most worst school. lazy and kids wont learned any reading and spelling.dont put your kids in this useless school.

Three of my children have had the honor of being enrolled at Locke. One of my children has a learning disability. I was amazed at how his kindergarten teacher was able to pin point this, and since then Locke has been nothing but accomadating, sympathetic and nuturing. Mrs. Murphy is an excellent teacher, firm yet fair and did wonders for my child. Mr. Ortega is a wonderful principal. He stands by the front door and welcomes the kids to school. He also stands outside after school to bid the kids farewell. Mr. Ortega and staff make school fun for the children, and they look forward to going to school. Keep up the great work.

I graduated from Locke School for the class of 2010. I spent all my years here at Locke with dedicated teachers. Teachers here really challenge you with your stengthes. Programs here are fantastic. I always woke up with joy to come to Locke. It's a very safe and calm environment. I had a great time, especially my I.B. years - I am really going to miss it. It's the best choice

Locke school has a dedicated faculty and great fun for the kids

Locke is a great school with a diverse staff and student population. The kids are great. The parents and staff are dedicated to making Locke School the best.

This school has great staff and they have many ways of encouraging our children.

Locke school has wonderful students, great parents and a dedicated staff. It is a great place to be!

I love Locke elementary because there is free of violence, great teachers and there are excellent administrators.

Last modified Locke J Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.