Chicago, IL
Students enrolled: 1,408

Posted September 03, 2013
I must say the current administration is a hard working and dedicated one. The principal always has time for parents. I have two children with an IEP. The services they recieve are stellar. This is by far one of the better schools in Chicago.

Lyon Elementary School 3

Posted February 10, 2010
my child is attending this school and she doesnt like it. ive seen personaly see the mountains of difficult and stupid assignments assigned. the extra-curriculums are pretty good though. the teachers are okay. but currently i dont like this school.

Lyon Elementary School 0

Posted September 10, 2009
i just graduated from mary lyon class of 09! been in mary lyon my whole life since kindergarten, i have to say im going to miss this school alot! the teachers exspecially the 8th grade teachers are awsome! bye mary lyon gona miss it

Lyon Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
My son is currently attending Mary Lyon and I have to say he loves his former teacher and is so amped to start 1st grade. The teachers and principal are very dedicated. I would recommend anyone in the area to take their child to this great school!

Posted April 16, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted November 25, 2008

Posted November 13, 2008
I just graduated from Mary Lyon and like Richard i am really going to miss the school. At Mary Lyon our graduating class may not have been the best but one thing was for sure, we were all like family (teachers included). 7th and 8th grade year were the best years of my life! I'll never forget my friends or teachers. =[

Lyon Elementary School 4

Posted June 05, 2008

Lyon Elementary School 3

Posted February 27, 2008

Lyon Elementary School
2941 North McVicker Avenue, Chicago, IL  60634
Last modified Lyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lyon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top