Posted March 09, 2010

Mason Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
Mason is a great school. The teachers really care about the success of each student.

Posted May 09, 2009

Posted December 04, 2007

Posted February 27, 2007

Mason Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2006
When I went to this school I was satisfied with the teaching and student interactions.They have a great after school program with even a dinner serving there in the lunch room. Mason is a shining light compared to other westside schools.

Posted December 08, 2005
This school is the worest school on the planet. The teachers let the students run around like wild animals.I volunteered in my son's classroom every friday for seven months. I never even say a teacher aid. I did read alongs and asked the teacher what I could do to help with the classroom education. When we moved into another school district I leared that at age nine my son was reading at a k-grade level. Now in woodridge schools, he now reads at grade level

Mason Elementary School 3

Posted November 22, 2005

Mason Elementary School
4217 West 18th Street, Chicago, IL  60623
Last modified Mason Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mason Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top