Mccormick Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
Some of the teachers are great and others not so much. It looks like they are trying really hard this year to get organized and include more parents in their events.

Posted May 03, 2014
In response to post from March 21, 2014, McCormick's scores are not dropping every year! In fact it some of the highest scores in the network! All due to the great hardworking teachers and new principal!

Mccormick Elementary School 4

Posted October 16, 2013
My son has learned so much going to McCormick. I like how the teachers have worked with him to keep him busy and learning. We need more teachers like that!

Mccormick Elementary School 1

Posted July 19, 2013
This school is very unorganized, you have to talk to different people just to get an answer. The principal is very rude and ignorant.

Mccormick Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2007
- a former student
This is a great school for two reasons only. Number one the teachers are great like Ms.vega,Ms.conover, Ms.Gothelf and Ms. Saldana.Number two the preps.The people in the school are great!!!!!!! but the materials and building need some work like new bathrooms and text books!!!!1

Mccormick Elementary School 3

Posted December 07, 2006

Mccormick Elementary School 3

Posted November 15, 2006
Teachers are great and put a lot of heart into their work. Students are challenged to do their best.

Posted April 11, 2006
- a former student
I grew up at McCormick Elementary and I loved it. The teachers there were great, I was one of the gifted ones and the teachers caught on that as soon as I stepped into school, they were the ones to persuade my parents into taking me out of ESL classes and putting me in full English classes, I loved it their everyone is very encouraging, and they are awesome about knowing exactly who needs encouragement, and who can do more. They will push you to your limit and reward you completely. I came out of that school with everything I had to know and more, I loved my elementary school.

Posted January 04, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student of McCormick School and it is one of the best schools I have been in. The teachers are really helpfull and caring. The staff is very organizwd and corteus. All I can say is that it really helped me be a 3.0 GPA student now that I have started High School.

Mccormick Elementary School
2712 South Sawyer Avenue, Chicago, IL  60623
Last modified Mccormick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mccormick Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top