Posted July 15, 2014
it is a very nice School. My child is learning alot when she comes back from School. and she wants to the libary just to get some books and movies

Posted September 20, 2013
Moos Elementary School and I think the school is great! Great Admin, great teachers and great students. They also have many programs which bring in the parents with students after school! They also had 96% participation on report card day when the parents had to come and pick up the report cards!

Posted September 20, 2013
I am a previous parent who has returned back to Moos and seen such huge improvement In a short period of time. The Principal is very supportive in children and parents needs. My experience with teachers is great its exciting to see how they are always open for questioning and information. You can tell they are willing to work together to meet my child's needs. Moos supports and involves parents with tons of educational workshops.

Posted September 18, 2013
Moos has really improved! I love being there everyday. There is certain minor things i would change, but they are slowly leaning toward something better! The staff is very awesome! specially the teachers and We are all about working together and wanting to be successful in life.

Posted August 01, 2013
This is my review of the school: I am a parents who has had children at Moos for over 9 years. My oldest daughter graduated from Moos. She currently attends Walter Payton College Prep. My youngest daughter is in 4th grade at Moos. I am very happy with the changes that have been taking place this last school year; the new administration really cares about the students and have improved the school greatly in every aspect. I highly recommend Moos School. Sincerely, Maria M. Salgado Esta es mi recomendaci n para la escuela: Soy una madre que ha pertenecido a la escuela Moos por mas de 9 anos, mi hija mayor se gradu de la Moos, (actualmente mi hija asiste a Walter Payton college prep) la nena menor va para cuarto grado, estoy muy contenta con los cambios que han estado sucediendo este ultimo ano escolar; la nueva administraci n realmente se preocupa por los estudiantes y han mejorado en mucho la escuela en todos los aspectos, recomiendo ampliamente la Escuela Moos. atentamente Maria M. Salgado

Moos Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2013
MY KIDS GO TO MOOS ELEMENTARY THEY JUST STARTED AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT UNLIKE THE OTHER PARENTS THAT COMMENTED PREVIOUSLY THAT THIS SCHOOL IS A GREAT SCHOOL. THE TEACHERS DO WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE CHILDREN ARE LEARNING AND THE STAFF ESPECIALLY FOCUS ON THE SAFETY IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL GROUNDS. I COULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN A BETTER SCHOOL FOR MY KIDS TO ATTEND.

Moos Elementary School 2

Posted June 23, 2013
My grand kids attend Moos School. The new principal is much better. The teachers she has hired are actually teaching the children. The music program is great. There is a tutoring after school for the kids that want to attend. I see an improvement. Lets keep up the good work.

Moos Elementary School 3

Posted July 24, 2012
The teachers from about 3rd grade and up really care about the kids. The younger grades keep changing teachers. Moos deeply needed a new principal and they got it. The old principal was rude, loud and unprofessional. I hope the school gets better.

Posted January 06, 2011
Moos is a great school, very happy I enrolled my kids here. My kids use to go to Norman Bridge Elementry and they hated it, since I have enrolled them into Moos they are happier and love going to school...

Moos Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2010
Moos does not have everything going good for them. And now the middle school hardly has any teachers. They need to get their priorities straight and that's getting more teachers. And not worry about any little piercings the kids have because that is on the kids and the parents.

Moos Elementary School
1711 North California Avenue, Chicago, IL  60647
Last modified Moos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moos Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top