Bad
Good

i have a 5 yr old that goes there because we moved around the area and now because of the school i have to sell my house and move out of the area. this school dosent let the parents participate on anything when i go to drop off my son or pick him up they are nearly kicking me out. my son is on special ed and i cant never find out how he is doing because they dont let you talk with the teacher, i totally dislike this school.

Nixon is an awesome school. I have 4 kids in this school. ranging from prek to 6th grade. My 2 daughters have excelled in this school, have been on the honor roll repeatedly. The teachers are great and take excellent care of our kids. My kids have learned so much from their teachers. The teachers do care about the kids and any concerns they may have is immediately brought to our attention. I myself went to Nixon when i was a kid, and im just glad that the school didnt go downhill, they've improved a great deal!

The teachers in this school care for our children's education,I have two little boys that attend here, and they have learned so much. From reading to math, to Science. The teachers are all about teaching the next generation, how to make it in life. There are also extracurricular activities such as basketball, music, art and after school homework help. I rate this school 4 stars.

Last modified Nixon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.