Chicago, IL
Students enrolled: 1,049

Nixon Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2012
i have a 5 yr old that goes there because we moved around the area and now because of the school i have to sell my house and move out of the area. this school dosent let the parents participate on anything when i go to drop off my son or pick him up they are nearly kicking me out. my son is on special ed and i cant never find out how he is doing because they dont let you talk with the teacher, i totally dislike this school.

Nixon Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2007
Nixon is an awesome school. I have 4 kids in this school. ranging from prek to 6th grade. My 2 daughters have excelled in this school, have been on the honor roll repeatedly. The teachers are great and take excellent care of our kids. My kids have learned so much from their teachers. The teachers do care about the kids and any concerns they may have is immediately brought to our attention. I myself went to Nixon when i was a kid, and im just glad that the school didnt go downhill, they've improved a great deal!

Nixon Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2006
The teachers in this school care for our children's education,I have two little boys that attend here, and they have learned so much. From reading to math, to Science. The teachers are all about teaching the next generation, how to make it in life. There are also extracurricular activities such as basketball, music, art and after school homework help. I rate this school 4 stars.

Nixon Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2006
My son is autistic and is enroll in the special ed class. The teachers here are the best, he has come a long way since he started attending nixon school. Thankyou for your great effort

Nixon Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2004
This School has people that you can trust and that you know that this people do take care of you child.....

Nixon Elementary School
2121 North Keeler Avenue, Chicago, IL  60639
Last modified Nixon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nixon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top