Chicago, IL

Posted September 02, 2012
i went there from kindergarten to 8th grade. (Graduated in 1958). I just found this website. This school gave me a great education. I am a graduate of the University of Illinois with a Master's degree plus and years in research. I now teach Marine Biology. Thank you Nobel.

Posted April 09, 2008

Posted September 11, 2007

Nobel Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2006
I have been attending this school since kindergarten. Honestly, I wouldn't says it's a great school. Most teachers there are great, although, The extracurricular activities here are great. I'm part of the orchestra and I think it's great. I would like to see sports programs at the school though. I don't think we have any sports teams! The classrooms also have too many students!

Posted November 04, 2004
- a former student
I'm in 7th grade and I went to this school since I was in kindergarden. I moved to Addison, Illnios because my parents wanted to be closer to there jobs. The school was the best. I like that school better then the one I'm in. Over there its more fun not like in the suburbs. I hope I could go back soon and visit my old friends and teachers.

Posted November 07, 2003
Hi! My name is Melinda I attended Nobel School from K-7 grade. I would of really loved to graduate from this school but unfortunately I had to move and change schools. The best years of my life were the one's I spent at Nobel School. And now I'm attending Wheeling High School in Wheeling IL.

Nobel Elementary School
4127 West Hirsch Street, Chicago, IL  60651
Last modified Nobel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nobel Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top