Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted September 08, 2015
The teachers are great and they are very dedicated.My two children attended Alfred Nobel Elementary School beginning in PreK. It is an excellent school. The teaching staff are wonderful - and their great work is bolstered by the teacher training interns throughout the school. The parent community is outstanding. They display a very high level of commitment to their children and the school.

Posted September 02, 2012
i went there from kindergarten to 8th grade. (Graduated in 1958). I just found this website. This school gave me a great education. I am a graduate of the University of Illinois with a Master's degree plus and years in research. I now teach Marine Biology. Thank you Nobel.

Nobel Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2006
I have been attending this school since kindergarten. Honestly, I wouldn't says it's a great school. Most teachers there are great, although, The extracurricular activities here are great. I'm part of the orchestra and I think it's great. I would like to see sports programs at the school though. I don't think we have any sports teams! The classrooms also have too many students!

Posted November 04, 2004
I'm in 7th grade and I went to this school since I was in kindergarden. I moved to Addison, Illnios because my parents wanted to be closer to there jobs. The school was the best. I like that school better then the one I'm in. Over there its more fun not like in the suburbs. I hope I could go back soon and visit my old friends and teachers.

Posted November 07, 2003
Hi! My name is Melinda I attended Nobel School from K-7 grade. I would of really loved to graduate from this school but unfortunately I had to move and change schools. The best years of my life were the one's I spent at Nobel School. And now I'm attending Wheeling High School in Wheeling IL.

Nobel Elementary School
4127 West Hirsch Street, Chicago, IL  60651
Last modified Nobel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.