Chicago, IL

Posted May 15, 2015
This is by far an amazing school. I am so grateful that such a school exists in providing superb services to students with various levels of special needs. The teamwork between teachers and support staff is the key to success of students with special needs. It is our third year at Northside Learning Center and we have nothing but the best to say about it. Their success in guiding students to become independent and valuable members of society is priceless. Thank you Northside Learning Center!

Posted July 18, 2007
My son Adam recently graduated from Northside Learning Center. He spent all his high school years there. This is an excellent facility with very caring and dedicated staff. Adam truly loved Northside and will very much miss it. This school is one of a kind.

Posted November 02, 2006
My daughter will graduate 06-07. THis school has been the greatest experience. THey have taught her things that will allow her to go out into the communitee and get a job. I am very happy with the education given to my Special needs child. Great work Northside.

Northside Learning Center
3730 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Chicago, IL  60659
Last modified Northside Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Northside Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top