Chicago, IL

Armour Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
Armour rocks! Im gustavo and im in 7th grade, the people and teachers are great and they help you when you are stuck mon something.

Armour Elementary School 2

Posted March 07, 2008
I have two nephew`s who are in 6 and 7 grade on of them has trouble with math and the other writing at her vocabulary level. To me this school is not doing enuogh to focus on these kids. I belive they are just passing them to the next grade with no improvement. I comment on this school because im very attentive in their education i even encourged my sister to move.

Armour Elementary School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
Armour , in comparison to the previous school my grandson attended is by for superior in all administrational organizational areas. In addition the teachers,speach therapist, counselor and social worker are compassionate and concerned staffers. I rate Armours teachers highly.

Armour Elementary School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
I have two daughter's who attend Armour. They have been at this school for 3 years. I have one in the smaller school and one in the bigger school. I consider my wife and myself to be very involved with our children's education, we are active parents. That being said - we felt Armour could do much better. There has been only one stand-out teacher this entire time (Ms. Roach - 3rd GD.), My youngest will be leaving the third grade - so I am now transferring my kid's to a new school. Armour does not challenge the kids at all. The school is basically pushing paperwork and kid's onto the next grade totally unprepared. I shouldn't have waited this long to transfer my kid's. Our children need all the advantages possible. It is sad to know we are in the information age and Armour did not get the memo...

Armour Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2006

Armour Elementary School
950 West 33rd Place, Chicago, IL  60608
Last modified Armour Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armour Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top