Bad
Good

in their they have good teacher msmolina,mrmckissick mrshynek & otherteacher they DO have new books (: but mr.gilliat left we have a new one mr.contreras e.e eeh he is not better than mr.gilliat but w.e we have afterschool programs & drama art computer etc I love that school imma gonna miss that school class of 2011 ;D

this schoool is is the best. great teacher its pupils are execellent. great great

This school is just falling apart (just like the neighboorhood). There is nothing good about it, no after school activities for students, learning supplies are old and out of date. I attended this school from kindergarten-8th grade. Back when I was in kindergarten it was still moderate with more money and envolvement with the community. I am now attending a catholic hiogh school in the suburbs. My younger brother attended this school from kindergarten. Thankfully, my parents are tranferring him to a local catholic school. Overall, I would give this school a D- It's year round, and what is that all about, I know 8th graders are shipped to a different school because there is not enough room. But what is there to say, the school is overrun by Mexicans and they are ok with it so yea...

I have been at this school sonce the first grade.At that time, I did not know any English because I just immigrated.The teachers here are fantastic.They have helped me so much.I will be sad to leave the school this year, but they have prepared me for graduating into a new world.The teachers here are always happy to help in any way. This year, I have gotten so much help in preparing for High School and for picking the irght one for me. If it weren't for people such as Mr.Gilliat and Mr.Leal, Mrs.Monegan, Mendoza,and Hynek, Mr. McKissick and Mr.Martinez, I would be going into HS blindly.

Last modified Pasteur Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.