Chicago, IL
Students enrolled: 1,168

Posted July 04, 2011
in their they have good teacher msmolina,mrmckissick mrshynek & otherteacher they DO have new books (: but mr.gilliat left we have a new one mr.contreras e.e eeh he is not better than mr.gilliat but w.e we have afterschool programs & drama art computer etc I love that school imma gonna miss that school class of 2011 ;D

Posted January 04, 2009
this schoool is is the best. great teacher its pupils are execellent. great great

Posted November 24, 2008

Pasteur Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted June 02, 2008

Pasteur Elementary School 0

Posted June 01, 2008
This school is just falling apart (just like the neighboorhood). There is nothing good about it, no after school activities for students, learning supplies are old and out of date. I attended this school from kindergarten-8th grade. Back when I was in kindergarten it was still moderate with more money and envolvement with the community. I am now attending a catholic hiogh school in the suburbs. My younger brother attended this school from kindergarten. Thankfully, my parents are tranferring him to a local catholic school. Overall, I would give this school a D- It's year round, and what is that all about, I know 8th graders are shipped to a different school because there is not enough room. But what is there to say, the school is overrun by Mexicans and they are ok with it so yea...

Pasteur Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2008

Posted May 04, 2008
I have been at this school sonce the first grade.At that time, I did not know any English because I just immigrated.The teachers here are fantastic.They have helped me so much.I will be sad to leave the school this year, but they have prepared me for graduating into a new world.The teachers here are always happy to help in any way. This year, I have gotten so much help in preparing for High School and for picking the irght one for me. If it weren't for people such as Mr.Gilliat and Mr.Leal, Mrs.Monegan, Mendoza,and Hynek, Mr. McKissick and Mr.Martinez, I would be going into HS blindly.

Posted December 05, 2005

Pasteur Elementary School
5825 South Kostner Avenue, Chicago, IL  60629
Last modified Pasteur Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pasteur Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top