Chicago, IL
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Ashe Elementary School 1

Posted November 06, 2011
This school need HELP!!! Arthur Ashe Elementary School is on academic probation. Ashe have been on a Level 3 for the last 5 years. Poor educational learning for children.

Ashe Elementary School 2

Posted September 01, 2006
Hello, I'm a Ashe Elementary school student I been there since the 5th grade . I love it . I don't see who wouldn't go to that school at all. I can't wait to start school next week on Tuesday the 5. So, I can see all my firends once again. I really hope this Year be more fun than Last year. I miss my firends so much I don't Know what to do.

Ashe Elementary School 3

Posted October 06, 2004
My daughter is in the second grade at Arthur Ashe and she has been going their since first grade. Her second grade teacher is excellent. (mrs. Shequoya), she is a hard working dedicated teacher who makes the kids feel they are somebody and teaches them very well.My daughter has learned a lot since she has been in her class and school just started. She is so motivated to do all of her work. As soon as she gets home from school she wants to do work and read and always talking good things about her teacher. When I met her teacher I felt the same way.Teachers like her makes it where you want your child to stay there through 8th grade, because at first I was going to transfer her out, she can stay until we move.

Ashe Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2004
Arthur Ashe Elementary School is a wonderful school mostly because of the hard work and professional/social commitment of it's Principal, Eugene Mason. He is dedicated to keeping the school free from violence/drugs/gangs. One of my son's attended from K-8 and I have three children currently enrolled. We have had no problems. Most of the teachers are motivated and creative and use an imaginal approach to education. I witness teachers arriving early and staying late. The parents could be more supportive of the Principal's efforts as well as their own children. The school is in need of an arts program (music/dance/visual) and more community support.

Ashe Elementary School
8505 South Ingleside Avenue, Chicago, IL  60619
Last modified Ashe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ashe Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top