Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

not like it was 4-5 yrs ago with the arts gone and sports not like it used to be, left the school this year. would have like to have my kids graduate from this school. And just keep hearing not good things not just from the parents still there but also from the teachers...smh

This school is the Best because it has all the needs that a student needs to h ve. We have iPads , chrome books, computers, and more. The teachers are super helpful and respectful to all students. Kids will change their grades up to an A before you know it. People sometimes make up stuff so that they can make us look bad, but if you want to see for yourself then come to scammon school and start education here. I am a student from scammon elementary and I learned a lot. I even learned English at this school. I became everyone's friend and a kind and also responsible girl. Scammon is a school that teacher you how to be respectful, responsible, and ready to succeed in school and in life.

Best school iPad's for grades 2-5 and 6-8 have chrome books also having two 3D printers using it for architectural projects kids designed there houses some even got their printed Scammon has 3 computer labs using a great curriculum . Scammon is also known as the 2012 NATO video winners as mayor Rahm Emanuel has visited scammon to congratulate that day . Also Scammon is hosting every Friday tours around the school and to see how it works give them a call to book you a spot.

Seriously? These reviews were all posted within the few days. Also, they have a major marketing campaign going on there -- sending flyers and what not throughout the neighborhood. These new reviews seem like marketing also. Yes, they do have lots of technology but putting kids on an iPad to keep them quite isn't the same as teaching them something.

My school is amazing! The technology is out of this world! Each grade has iPads and the 7th and 8th graders all have chrome books. They have what they call a blended learning system. The kids use apps for individual instruction. Even the art and music teachers use technology. There is no school in the neighborhood like it!

Trust this days is the most important factor at any school specially to the principal and the staff of the institution, and the best indicator of that are the results of every school individually. Scammon Elementary School is identified by the community as one of the best save places for our kids and the interaction parents-school is an example how leadership should be managed. I am a pruod father of a Scammon student. . .

My son and I like SCAMMON, We love our school because it's a great to have the best teachers ever.

My grand children attend Scammon, after looking at the Charter schools we chose Scammon. They have computers and technology like no other school around. They have ipads and they use chrome books ! I even saw the music teachers and art teachers using computers in their classes .The teachers are knowledgeable and friendly. I know we made the right choice!

Excellent school from the teachers right up to the Principal! All staff memebers act as a team striving for the best from each student. The test scores are high at this school--evidence of their excellence!

I have being in other schools and the participation of the parents is limited because the principals, but in this school I really appreciate the openness of the principal and the teachers to let parents give ideas and participate freely with the projects and development of our child education. Definitely I recommend to any body bring their kids to this school

Last modified Scammon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.