Stewart Elementary School 5

Posted October 23, 2013
Hi first of all I just want to know is there's a way I can find pictures I study there from 1966 to 1968 I guess I was born in Chicago Il in 1959 have a lot of memories still remember I miss Chicago. I live now I Puerto Rico. My name is Ruben Figueroa my cell number is 787-674-8758.

Stewart Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2006
My son participated in a blended special ed/State Pre-K classroom at Stewart and it has been a wonderful two-year experience. My ratings reflect ONLY this program, not the entire school's staff/teaching.

Stewart Elementary School
4525 North Kenmore Avenue, Chicago, IL  60640
Last modified Stewart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stewart Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top