Chicago, IL

Posted August 19, 2014
Terrible. The kids run around and play. The principal and staff were rude. Shootings on campus and parents weren't even notified. Now that everyone has been fired I hope this school gets its act together. I transferred my child once I realized she was being put into second grade and still couldn't read! Bullying was a huge issue and felt like kids were treated like cattle. I feel so ashamed that I allowed my daughter to stay so long but I am proud I saved up for her to attend St. Malachy!!

Mcnair Elementary School 4

Posted July 03, 2009

Mcnair Elementary School 5

Posted January 20, 2008
My child is doing so much better with her reading skills thanks to Ms Malik and Dr. Dillard. they have helped her improve a whole grade level. Thank you all for helping things get better.

Mcnair Elementary School 5

- a former student

Mcnair Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2005
- a former student
i used to attend the new mcniar and they have improoved a great deal thanks to Dr. Dillard and Mrs.Brown and now that they have an upcoming 8th grade class it makes me even prouder to have these kids great improovement in my community.

Mcnair Elementary School 2

Posted September 05, 2004
The teachers just don't care. They don't have a gym, so they just use the lunchroom. I wasn't satified with that school so I transfered my child. Now he is going to Beasley Academic Center. That school teaches him something. For parents looking for a new school for their child I myself segest Beasley.

Posted March 11, 2004
The school needs lots of help some teachers do not care. Parents need to get more involved, the teachers seems to be afraid of the students, there are no activities for the students, there is no stability in the school, classrooms are overcrowed, the school needs strong indiviuals who will do there jobs and not let the students do it for them. These children is and will be our future lets keep them and teach them.

Mcnair Elementary School
4820 West Walton Street, Chicago, IL  60651
Last modified Mcnair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcnair Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top