Bad
Good

christopher school is a great school with children with special needs they have a great PT and OT program. The teachers are excellent. My daughter attends Christopher. I am just s little concerned about them letting so many teachers go.My daughter had two great teachers. My daghters name is YAS-MIN IYANA GRANT. I just hope the transition does not affect our babys....

Went to Christopher school from 1966 to 1971 I'm so glad this school is still working. It was a great school and the PT and OT were great when I went there. It didn't matter what physical disablity you had each Attendant and teach was like your mother and treated you with respect. There ability to teach was unsurpassed back then. Just because you had a bone problem didn't mean you didn't learn the 3 R and to the highest standards. The PT department keep us moving and they supplied the best homebound teacher in all of Chicago. Thank you Christopher! for giving me the bases to get my masters in science, and to be able to cope with my disablity in the real world. I still know our school song!

I graduated from this school in 1960. It was a wonderful place then, and I am glad to know that it still is. John Kowynia

Great school for kids with disabilities and neighborhood kids at all levels and with different abilities. It allows integration of all races and abilities and exposes kids to all kinds of people and teaches them to help each other and accept each other with respect. The teachers have alot of experience and are so great. I felt relieved and confident that my kids were taken care of and all their needs were met. Thank you christopher school

I love Christopher School. The teachers are great. It's a parent/child friendly place. The teachers treat their students like their own children and they become friends with them. It's so easy for your child to learn when there is a teacher that they really like and care about.

Last modified Christopher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.