PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school has been a nightmare for over 2 years. They have let go of a lot of great teachers and continue to disappoint children academically. They might as well be public school for their out dated curriculum. They are disorganized and for the money I spent at this school and seeing the results of my kid's education, I am seeing it now with all the tutoring I am doing. It all starts with the principal of that school. If anyone is to blame it is her.

This is an excellent school with very creative, fun teachers that really help the children learn.

My son has been going to his school for a while and at first it was going good but as the time passes by It s getting very irritating on how things are being handled. My son has no typing skills. The music teacher falling asleep in the classroom. The staff not being paid. Accidents not being reported. Volunteers acting as teachers what is going on with the principle I think its time to put her out. But I do have to say some of these teachers are excellent teachers they just need to have a better boss. Playground was bulit and the kids rarely go out to play... Why ?

St. Turibius has an exceptional faculty that is dedicated to the students they serve. Students are consistenly challenged to succeed and reach their full potential. As a school, we work hard to ensure all students are given the time and attention necessary for their individual learning styles. We have excellent technology and resources that most other Catholic schools are not able to offer. St. Turibius school educates, empowers and nurtures the mind and spirit of all students to become life long learners and leaders in the community.

I love the teachers, and the staff..and the reachers are great...and my child has grown so much in his awarewaness of all that is around him...I love this school..

The teachers are good but the building and the restrooms need to be kept up. The bathrooms smell and I don't know why noone gives that place a good cleaning. I'm surprised that the principle hasn't stepped in to do something about it.

this is the best school ever. the teachers are so dedicated and they help you so much if you need help. they tech you so many things other than english,math,spelling.social studies, and religion. they show you how to be good leaders and have good manners. They teach so many things that will get you far in the future! I defiantly recommend this school!

i used to go to this school. i still am a student. I read some of the parents' comments. St.Turibius definitely is not what it used to be. Last time, I attended the school, they were just planning out all the new changes . Academically, I am so proud to say that the teachers helped me advance but the current new principal... should've stayed a teacher.

My 3 children attended St. Turibius. For my oldest it was the best educational experience. As the years went on the primary grade teachers, especially K were not so good. Higher grade teachers (6, 7, 8) great teachers - very dedicated. New Principal not well liked - should have stayed a teacher. The school is not what it used to be -

St. Turibius School is fine and has produced hundreds of graduates going on to become morally upstanding, accomplished citizens. The school has much to be proud of and is constantly evealuating, growing and developing.

Last modified St Turibius School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8