Holy Trinity High School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
Holy Trinity is an excellent school. I chose to send my daughter here because of it's great reputation. The teacher are supportive and are there to answer any questions you may have. I love edline grade book because I can check my daughter's grade regularly and keep track of her academic progress. I as a parent would recommend this school to any who is looking for a small and safety school for there child and a challenging college prep curriculum.

Posted May 18, 2013
Holy Trinity was a great school but very disciplined. It offered a safe environment and first class college preparatory curriculum. Although my love for knowledge has led me thru many channels of studies, my base and foundation originates from my teachings and experience during my years spent there at the school. I still on a quest for more knowledge as I build Party International of which I am the CEO. Highly recommended!

Posted January 10, 2012
This school was not my first choice before I graduated Junior High School yet I am glad that this school was my final choice. Holy Trinity made me realize who I really am. Holy Trinity was the environment I needed in order to be prepared for any class problem. I've been a student here ever since the beginning of Freshmen year, and I feel that I've grown more mature through the years because of the teachers I have grown close to. HT was one of the best choices I've ever made.

Holy Trinity High School 1

Posted November 24, 2011
The absolute worst decision I made as a parent was to send my son to this place. My son was found to have ADD in his third year at HTHS. (He undoubtedly would not have been admitted in his freshman year had they known) Holy Trinity has no regard or resources for students with special needs. No special education teachers, no notebook computers allowed. If the student can't keep up they fail them period. My son has had to make up classes in summer school night school and online. The catholic schools including Holy Trinity brag about their graduation and college acceptance rates, while they cowardly cherry pick students avoiding any "problem" students. I have spent nearly $25,000 at Holy Trinity educating my son this is the worst money I have ever spent. I would not reccomend this school to any parent, least of all the parent of a special needs student. Tyrone Reed Sr.

Posted November 06, 2010
what can I say this school is the place to be the teachers are commited to the student needs and they offer excellence out of evert student that enters

Posted September 04, 2007

Posted December 19, 2006
From my shadow day at Holy Trinity High School I believe this is a wonderful school and there was some things that I was really impressed with.The quality of the school is excellent. But the standards are wonderful and high

Holy Trinity High School 3

Posted September 23, 2005

Posted October 17, 2004
- a former student
Hello: I can say that Holy Trinity became my foundation for my activities in the business world that I a in today. The values I have learned and the respect for others in my life's daily encounters. I found appreciation for this great city(Chicago) and the diversity of it's inhabitants and cultures. Since graduation in 1979, I have since developed and created a business and traveled across the country performing, entertaining, learning and helping so many people thru my music and my professional training. Party International is the name of my record Co. My website with all of my existing info can be found here. http://groups.msn.com/PartyInternational/_whatsnew.msnw Thank You Holy Trinity for all of the Blessings. I really miss those days. Lane Barrett Class of 1979

Posted August 13, 2004
I attend Holy Trinity High School and Holy Trinity is a community within a school. You actually get a chance to talk with your teachers about what you are doing wrong and how you are able to fix it. It being smaller school, teachers know you by name not by number. Holy Trinity has a lot to offer to anyone who steps threw their doors with activities of all kinds. I look at Holy Trinity as a preparation for the future and I would recommend this high school to any one.

Holy Trinity High School
1443 West Division Street, Chicago, IL  60642
Last modified Holy Trinity High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Holy Trinity High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top