9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Holy Trinity is an excellent school. I chose to send my daughter here because of it's great reputation. The teacher are supportive and are there to answer any questions you may have. I love edline grade book because I can check my daughter's grade regularly and keep track of her academic progress. I as a parent would recommend this school to any who is looking for a small and safety school for there child and a challenging college prep curriculum.

Holy Trinity was a great school but very disciplined. It offered a safe environment and first class college preparatory curriculum. Although my love for knowledge has led me thru many channels of studies, my base and foundation originates from my teachings and experience during my years spent there at the school. I still on a quest for more knowledge as I build Party International of which I am the CEO. Highly recommended!

This school was not my first choice before I graduated Junior High School yet I am glad that this school was my final choice. Holy Trinity made me realize who I really am. Holy Trinity was the environment I needed in order to be prepared for any class problem. I've been a student here ever since the beginning of Freshmen year, and I feel that I've grown more mature through the years because of the teachers I have grown close to. HT was one of the best choices I've ever made.

The absolute worst decision I made as a parent was to send my son to this place. My son was found to have ADD in his third year at HTHS. (He undoubtedly would not have been admitted in his freshman year had they known) Holy Trinity has no regard or resources for students with special needs. No special education teachers, no notebook computers allowed. If the student can't keep up they fail them period. My son has had to make up classes in summer school night school and online. The catholic schools including Holy Trinity brag about their graduation and college acceptance rates, while they cowardly cherry pick students avoiding any "problem" students. I have spent nearly $25,000 at Holy Trinity educating my son this is the worst money I have ever spent. I would not reccomend this school to any parent, least of all the parent of a special needs student. Tyrone Reed Sr.

what can I say this school is the place to be the teachers are commited to the student needs and they offer excellence out of evert student that enters

From my shadow day at Holy Trinity High School I believe this is a wonderful school and there was some things that I was really impressed with.The quality of the school is excellent. But the standards are wonderful and high

Last modified Holy Trinity High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12