9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 01, 2012
I graduated in 2006 from St. Rita High School. St. Rita is an outstanding school, especially if you are looking to pursue a college degree. St. Rita provided me with the foundation to walk right into college with great knowledge in the Math and Science Departments. I was an athlete as well and the coaches work diligently to help find a university that best suits the student's needs. I would definitely recommend St. Rita High School.

Posted January 05, 2011
My grandson chose St Rita over several other Catholic schools that his friends chose. He is now a junior & loves the school. Teachers & scholastics are excellent. Scholarship opportunities are there to be earned. Athletic opportunities for all students. Father Tom is the best administrator we have ever encountered.

Posted October 25, 2010
I have a son that goes here and I love it. From freshman orientation day I felt welcomed and a part of the school. As a parent, I see my sons grades doing well, and he is also growing as a athlete and musician. It is a well rounded school with a very unified school. I will send my son here and recommend that you do too.

Posted March 14, 2009
I currently have two sons at St. Rita High School and one son entering next year. The school has a full size church where the whole student body attends church together and where graduation takes place. The boys never lose sight of the spiritual aspect of their education. Although my sons have excelled in their studies, somehow they seem at peace just as young men in this world. They are confident, self assured and know they are important. This is the culture of St. Rita. I went to public school and always felt invisible. These boys are known by faculty priests, the president and the principal because it only has about 731 students. The financial sacrifice has been worth every extra hour worked and every cancelled restaurant dinner cancelled. We have done our best by educating our boys and St. Rita High School.

Posted December 08, 2008
This school provided me with a great education. My involvement with sports, clubs, and the band rounded out my experience. The experienced faculty did a superb job of teaching and tutoring me. It is through the rigorous academic challenges of St. Rita that I made it to the University of Notre Dame. Send you son to SR.

St Rita Of Cascia High School

Posted October 09, 2008
all my sons went there and by Jr. year they were all at Mount Carmel High School and loved it.

Posted June 18, 2007
Just an exceptional school! The faculty and staff care about the whole student. They excel in all areas; academic, spirituality, athletics, etc. There is a place for everyone at St. Rita. St. Rita men are prepared to meet any challenge in life. They form life long friendships! The best school in the Chicagoland area! Go Mustangs!

Posted June 05, 2007
St. Rita represents the highest echelon of schools in the United States. There is no other school comparable. St. Rita has excellent programs in every area. Rita has an elite band as well as athletic programs. You find many teachers that have been there for 20+ years and they provide a great environment.

Posted March 23, 2007
My son went to another high school his freshman year. He learned of St. Rita through friends and transferred to St. Rita his sophmore year. I can't begin to tell you the difference in my son! St. Rita cares about the whole student, not just grades, but their spiritual and emotional well being too. My son loves St. Rita High School. The President is an exceptional man who takes the time to know his students. It is a caring enviornment where the students and teachers work with one another and take pride in their school. There is a strong sense of community and family at St. Rita that I never experienced at any other school. What a blessing his transfer was to our family.

Posted January 12, 2005
I graduated last year from St. Rita, and I have nothing but positive things to say about the school. All of the teachers there really do care about each student's education. Every one of them is always available to help students if they need it. The athletic department is also excellent. There really is something for everyone at St. Rita. The school couldn't be lead by a better president. He is at every event from football games two hours away to band concerts. I'm am extremly proud to have graduated from this school. I would not have chosen any other school.

St Rita Of Cascia High School
7740 South Western Avenue, Chicago, IL  60620
Last modified St Rita Of Cascia High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Rita Of Cascia High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top