PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Our daughters love going to school at St. Robert Bellarmine. We have been parishioners and parents at the school for 6 years now, and really love the sense of community. Our daughters are fostered to love learning, and are growing into remarkable, kind, strong, yet empathetic young women. The girls have loved every one of their teachers, and they, along with the principal, have always been very responsive to any concerns. We love the way everyone takes care of each other here and the level of parent support. As a parent volunteer, it's nice to be able to have hands-on opportunities to help enrich the school and help move it even further toward it's vision of educating the whole child.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

As my son gets older, his teachers have pushed him to work to the best of his abilities . They really want what is best for him, and they also seem to be very effective at explaining things, e.g. new concepts in honors math.

Amount of homework: Agree

The amount varies, but it is reasonable. I have some friends with kids in gifted or selective enrollment schools and they seem to be buried in homework. I think time for sports or just relaxing with your family is also important.

Great academics, Iicluding honors classes. Plus a great community - with excellent, caring teachers and very involved parents - that instills values and works together.

The teachers are wonderful I give them five stars. They are caring and love what they do. The principal is a disappointment. She is cheerful and helpful daily but is not able to discipline students, and admits students with discipline problems that were expelled from other schools. A student set a fire in school and it was minimized. Two days suspension and claims it was a little fire. Couldn't be happier to have my child move on.

We have been at St. Roberts since my 1st grader was in Pre-K 3, and we have our middle son in Pre-K 3 this year as well. We absolutely LOVE this school. The teachers are amazing - I feel 100% confident that my children are being cared for and loved each and every day. SRB does not offer just a great education, they offer a community that lifts a child's spirit and desire to do well. The parents association is phenomenal - they organize so many events throughout the year - Santa pancake breakfast, ice cream with the Easter Bunny, dances, etc. It's a hard decision to take on a tuition payment, but it is beyond a doubt the best money I have ever spent.

We could not be happier with St. Robert's! Our daughter transferred in during the middle of the year from another school and she immediately felt welcome and at ease. The teachers and principal are always available to discuss whatever is on a student's or parent's mind, and the principal has a very visible and respected presence. Everyone is known by their first names, including the parents. The education my daughter has received is impressive, and her love of learning has been nurtured from day one. The discipline policy is strictly enforced and, unlike other schools, conflict between students is handled as soon as it is brought to the attention of teachers. Bullying is pretty much non-existant, and the standards of conduct for students are very high. I am proud to recommend St. Robert Bellarmine to anyone who is looking for a wonderful school!

We started sending our daughter to this school last fall for Pre-K . We could not be happier with the outcome. Our daughter absolutely LOVES coming here. Her teachers are patient and nurturing and I truly feel like she is in great care when with them. The principal Mrs. Mijal is wonderfully focused on the kids and has a strong, responsible vision for the school. Enrollment continues to increase, in my opinion, due to her strong leadership. In addition, the school seems to have a lot of resources for a private school such as special ed programs, and a school psychologist. I also appreciate the consistent communication that we receive, and the opportunities to meet with other families. We were not members of the parish upon deciding to send our daughter here, but still feel a sense of community from the other families and children. We plan to continue with St. Roberts post preschool because of the wonderful experience we have had. I honestly feel like this school is a hidden gem in a neighborhood where can great schools can be hard to come by.

We researched a number of schools before deciding that this was exactly where we wanted our children to flourish. It's clear that the school leadership and teaching staff put the children first. There are a number of ways families can get involved in the school and Parish. This is our fourth year here at St. Robert's and have two children who take great pride in their school.

We are parents of a 3-year-old preschooler and could not be happier with SRB. Our son loves going to school each morning. It's remarkable how much he has learned in a few short months. We are also very happy with the entire SRB community from his teachers and the principal to the fellow parents.

Last modified St. Robert Bellarmine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8