PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This not a school of diversity, the need to recuit outside the neighborhood. St. Williams is starting to care more about money. How is that camp will cost a parent almost $900 for a couple of weeks.

I was going crazy trying to find a great school for my son. I went and looked around the Chicago land area for a Catholic elementary school with no luck and last resort I chose St. William mainly because it was a block away from my work, when I went to their open house I was completely satisfied with my decision, yes the school is small but I love it! My son is in pre 4, and he absolutely loves his teachers. They have before school and after school care that is not outrageously priced, and they take very good care of kids, they have a very strict policy for teasing which I also love. Preschool isn't just fun and games here, I am always surprised when he comes home and tells me everything they did that day and everything he is learning. I'm so happy I chose St William school. St. William School is like a family. I would never take my son out of this school.

It is exactly a school, not a thing catholic about it, their minimal to no support to a single parent for a child that has emotional need, let a lone a child of an ex military personnel who has served for this country and not only been left out in the dark from their country but a catholic school. I will be in support if the archdiocese decided to close the school there are no catholic morales or ethics within teachers at the school, there is much ignorance in how they teach not only to the children but the parents about difference in children. Not a catholic school, just another Chicago public school only with money!

It s very frustrating to not get the support from this Catholic school. I would not recommend it. Principle and teachers has no Patience or care for students

My child transferred to St. William recently. His standardized test scores went up by almost 20 points overall!! We are so pleased with the small class size and individual attention that he is receiving there. St. William is very much a family atmosphere and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great school for their children.

Great school , great teachers, grate parish. My kids have been here since kindergarten and will not think about other schools. Great principal.

St.William is the best school ever. Yes it does not have a gym but the coaches and staff try to find ways to practice and play. The sports team have been doing very good. The basketball team is tied for 1st or 2nd place and doing very well. The soccer team won 1st place last year. The teachers are great;they teach the children in a discipline and fun manner. They children love it there. They make new friends and since its a small school no one is left out. St.William is the best school. They face good teams in soccer and basketball that do have gyms and yet we beat them. I am proud to say St.William is the best school.Everyone loves it and Yes its affordable.

My daughter is in 3rd grade. Teacher is good small class that helps the children to concentrate more.

St William is a great school community. My children have all excelled in sports, in academics and music. I feel that the school does very well for preparing them for high school and beyond. The teachers and staff are caring and dedicated, every school should be lucky enough to have teachers like the ones at St William. My sons have been going there since preschool ( a wonderful teacher!) and have continued on to be on the high honor roll and principal honor roll.

I send my 3 yr. old there, and he loves it. They do not have a 'gym' but they do have a large basement for inside activities. As far as teaching goes my son is learning with no problem. For example he learned a song at school that taught him all the months in the year. He does not read yet but he does have story time with the teacher. You cannot depend on a school to be the sole source of education, it starts at home. St. William is a great catholic school with a caring enviroment and excellent teachings. Plus, the education is affordable and cheaper than daycare, you can't go wrong.

Last modified St. William School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8