Chicago, IL
Before care: Yes

St. Pius V School 4

Posted May 28, 2014
Great school provides a sense of security to parents . Small class sizes and dedicated staff .

Posted April 04, 2011
I have two children at this school who are receiving an excellent education with great reading and math programs. This school is preparing my daughter for some of the most rigorous high school entrance exams. There is a sense of not only quality education but a sense of security. I know that when I drop off my kids at school in the morning that they will be challenged and cared for by the excellent Staff at school. The principal is amazing and does so much for all of the children. There are tutoring programs available after school 4 days a week. There is also a morning and after school program that will care for your children if you have to be at work early or get out late. Close proximity to downtown, medical district, orange line and pink line trains.

Posted March 22, 2011
St. Pius V School is a great grammar school (Early education through 8th grade.) It helps kids build a strong education and moral foundation. Your child will be prepared for competitive high school opportunities. Not only that, but they will have a sense of belonging to a community as St. Pius is close-knit. They take an interest in your child and keep you, the parent, informed of how your child is doing. The principal & teachers make themselves available when parents express concerns or have questions.

Posted March 17, 2011
Challenging, upbeat, focused, disciplined environment! Full of strong educational leaders and a principal that has a determined side to her and is driven to succeed! Student to teacher ratio is kept at a low level to ensure that the children are grasping everything in their surroundings. One classroom per grade, has all the makings of an extraordinary educational and academic success story for every child who attends. I have had the privilege of being one of the proudest parents to send my child to St. Pius V School since 2006 and I have not had any regrets! The fantastic staff, teachers and leaders that guide St. Pius V School have engaged my child and captured her ability to ascertain material I thought was only going to be possible by sending her to "another" learning institution. I was wrong. Having two other grown children that came from and went on to very well established schools in the Chicago area, St. Pius V School has a proven track record of testing scores and children that excel well beyond any other school I could remotely consider for my youngest.

Posted March 15, 2011
This is a great school. The principal and teachers are very dedicated to the students. Close proximity to Medical District!!!

Posted March 11, 2011
I am very pleased with the school environment. The children are cared for in a loving and academically strong school. Great reading program!

Posted December 04, 2009
amazing teachers that truely put in their best effort to prepare our kids for the future

St. Pius V School