Chicago, IL

Posted January 02, 2014
Iam a parent of a freshman attending St.Pats.Since, the very first time I set foot at St.Pats.at their open house ,I've been impressed with the school. I felt immediately this was the school for my son. The teachers are great . They are their to teach and mentor these boys also . These teachers are very dedicated to their students and are highly qualified.They fully understand how boy's learn. Some of them also are involved in sports as coaches.Parent involvement is amazing. These parents love and are dedicated to the school. I love the brotherhood and so does my son. It's a great place to send your son. Your son will grow and develop into a fine educated young man. Every morning coach Lucas greets these boys rain, snow or on very cold days they're he is greeting them and after school as well.The staff is great as well. Your child would get the best education at St.Patrick's!

St Patrick High School 3

Posted June 20, 2013
I was a former student at St.Patrick of African American descent and St.Patrick doesn't teach African Americans to their full potentials many times I ask for higher classes because my current classes were to easy they would turn me away! Overall okay school for sports .

Posted May 22, 2009
Super school that has tradition going back to 1861. The Christian Brothers of France are the best.

Posted February 14, 2008
Great school, Great Tradition, Great Mission

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted March 08, 2007
- a former student

Posted June 21, 2006
This private school is great.We all have a great time learning here

Posted February 19, 2005
In our focus to assist girls and women to succeed, I feel we have cast our boys and young men aside. I have a sophomore at St. Pat's; he requested to attend an all male school and we knew it to have one of the best academic programs in the city. Their tuition is also realistically priced so many people from a variety of backgrounds can afford it. Also, I had an older son attend and while he did not finish high school there, due to other circumstances, St. Pat's extracurricular programs provided a successful career path for him (sports medicine). They work with all kids from many backgrounds and at all academic levels to make their high school career a success. I'm pleased with the ethics and brotherhood that is encouraged of all students.

Posted May 19, 2004
It is a very great High school. Students go here and learn both life and books. It is one of the best High Schools for sports also. Very competitive in every sport. But also offers other activities then sports such as band or many other clubs.

Posted April 22, 2004
Im a freshman here at st. pat's and this is probably the best thing that happened to me. The teaching staff is great and so are our sport's programs. There is something here for everyone no matter what it is that you are into. This is a great school and I would recommend it to anyone.

St Patrick High School
5900 West Belmont Avenue, Chicago, IL  60634
Last modified St Patrick High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Patrick High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top