Posted March 16, 2012
Great school, coming Fall I will have two kids attending St. Pascal, my first child started Pre-K and he shows a lot of improvement. Great teachers and Principal. A lot of activities and parents involvement. I tried to get all my family to send their kids to St. Pascal, I hope they will keep their tuition fee affordable .

Posted March 01, 2012
Really great programs here. I thought since the tuition is lower than some schools, they wouldn't compete. But when I looked and compared, it blew away the competition! For my daughter to get a head start on a language offered in high school is really nice. They also have really interesting after school programs that I'm gonna need to make use of.

Posted January 31, 2012
I am so impressed! I went on a tour and they actually have a computer station in EVERY classroom and incorporate it in their curriculum. They won a recycling contest of $100,000 for the school! They are already doing 'in the cloud' like the commercials and I heard something about White boards and even more things in the works! My husband and I are in IT and technology is important to us. The teachers were at the open house and were very nice and answered all my questions.They have Spanish, Music and Gym for all grades from Pre-K up. Great after school programs! They'll be seeing me in the fall!

Posted April 26, 2010
Suoer strong academic program, extras other schools do not have like Spanish class as part of the curriculum. Strong Math concentration as well as 2 Science Labs, Gym, and Music for PreK-8th. We are a family and the Staff is excellent as well as very giving and caring.

Posted April 24, 2010
I love St. Pascal because it is a school that considers the family as all important and is dedicated to working as a family to reach goals to improve all aspects of the school. Parents, teachers, the administration and the school board are open to new ideas and adding activities and new programs of learning to educate the children. I will site two examples. The program called Peacebuilders, started in preschool, is teaching children how to respect one another. The Science Fair project in the upper grades is an experience that teaches students skills (organization, paper writing, presentation, speaking in public, deadlines) that prepare them for many other future educational projects. I invite all to visit the school to see this work in progress and join us in the education of your children.

Posted March 11, 2010
My daughter has attended St. Pascal since PreK 3. I have seen some great changes in the last few years. There is a great selection of After School programs including, Karate, Ballet, Art & Crafts, Choir, and Tutoring Club. Spanish and Technology classes have been added to the daily curriculum. I value and love the friendly, family environment that encompasses St. Pascal. The teachers are awesome and most of all my daughter is happy and eager to go to school everyday.

St Pascal School 2

Posted January 23, 2010

St Pascal School 0

Posted January 23, 2010
All I can say is that I LOVE St. Pascals!! The teachers are great and all the kids so nice. They also have a great sports program this year!! They go to church every Wednesday and have religion class everyday. Go St. Pascals!!

St Pascal School 0

Posted January 08, 2010
My children attend St. Pascal and they are both doing classwork above what their peers in neighboring schools are doing. I feel confident that when my oldest reaches high school in a couple of years that he will be fully prepared to handle the coursework. Its not often in a Catholic school that you find a wide range of sports programs, Spanish classes starting in preschool, free after school tutoring AND small class sizes.

Posted September 01, 2009