PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We transferred to St Pascal School a few years ago from another parochial school in the area. I have been so pleased with our decision. the school community is very involved and was incredibly welcoming to our family. The pastor, principal, and teachers are all fully invested in the success of the school and its students. The academics are top-notch (including a Latin and Greek Roots program) and, as a bonus, there are tons of after-school enrichment programs from which to choose.

I absolutely love this school. As a transplant from Arizona, we had a hard time deciding if the Public schools were right for us here. After a year there, we decided that we wanted a faith based education for both my children was the best. The principal is very understanding and actually listened to us when we approached her with what we wanted for both our kids. She agreed and indicated that the parents know what s best for their child and she worked with us. I have a 5th grader and a 3rd grader who love this school. On top of that, we love the church so we became members and enjoy participating and making this more part of our lives. You will not be disappointed. I actually compared the Teranova scores and learned that St. Pascal kids scored much higher when compared to other Catholic schools. All of last years, 8th graders got accepted into Loyola, St. Pats, Fenwick, and many got into Lane Tech. That is very impressive for sure.

I am a parent of 2 children attending St. Pascal School my son who has been there since Kindergarten and will be graduating 2015, and my youngest who has been here since Preschool is now in second grade love St. Pascal School. Great Principal great teachers and staff its been a blessing. St. Pascal School is the best.

St. Pascal School is not only the school Cardinal Francis George attended but, it happens to be the first school in the Midwest to implement the PeaceBuilders program. My two boys have been attending St. Pascal for the last 4 years and they couldn't be happier. Teachers are excellent and children in this school are so well behaved. Cant say enough good things about St. Pascal. Love this school!

Great school, coming Fall I will have two kids attending St. Pascal, my first child started Pre-K and he shows a lot of improvement. Great teachers and Principal. A lot of activities and parents involvement. I tried to get all my family to send their kids to St. Pascal, I hope they will keep their tuition fee affordable .

Really great programs here. I thought since the tuition is lower than some schools, they wouldn't compete. But when I looked and compared, it blew away the competition! For my daughter to get a head start on a language offered in high school is really nice. They also have really interesting after school programs that I'm gonna need to make use of.

I am so impressed! I went on a tour and they actually have a computer station in EVERY classroom and incorporate it in their curriculum. They won a recycling contest of $100,000 for the school! They are already doing 'in the cloud' like the commercials and I heard something about White boards and even more things in the works! My husband and I are in IT and technology is important to us. The teachers were at the open house and were very nice and answered all my questions.They have Spanish, Music and Gym for all grades from Pre-K up. Great after school programs! They'll be seeing me in the fall!

Suoer strong academic program, extras other schools do not have like Spanish class as part of the curriculum. Strong Math concentration as well as 2 Science Labs, Gym, and Music for PreK-8th. We are a family and the Staff is excellent as well as very giving and caring.

I love St. Pascal because it is a school that considers the family as all important and is dedicated to working as a family to reach goals to improve all aspects of the school. Parents, teachers, the administration and the school board are open to new ideas and adding activities and new programs of learning to educate the children. I will site two examples. The program called Peacebuilders, started in preschool, is teaching children how to respect one another. The Science Fair project in the upper grades is an experience that teaches students skills (organization, paper writing, presentation, speaking in public, deadlines) that prepare them for many other future educational projects. I invite all to visit the school to see this work in progress and join us in the education of your children.

My daughter has attended St. Pascal since PreK 3. I have seen some great changes in the last few years. There is a great selection of After School programs including, Karate, Ballet, Art & Crafts, Choir, and Tutoring Club. Spanish and Technology classes have been added to the daily curriculum. I value and love the friendly, family environment that encompasses St. Pascal. The teachers are awesome and most of all my daughter is happy and eager to go to school everyday.

Last modified St Pascal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8