Chicago, IL
Before care: Yes

St Nicholas Of Tolentine School 1

Posted December 11, 2013
St. Nicholas of Tolentine was certainly a contributing factor that made me the person I am today with nothing short of dedicated faculty and administration. However, this was years ago. Children in younger grades seem to be happy, but once they hit junior high there is nothing but problems that don't get solved. Everything gets pushed under the rug and remains hidden; they do a great job at masking issues instead of solving. Trouble makers get a slap on the wrist and good kids suffer. Parents are wonderful, and have few excellent teachers, where as others gossip and you will rarely find them in their own classroom. It often makes me wonder if the children are the primary focus in this place. It's a sad day when children count down the days until school is out and feel they are under appreciated because of favoritism. My intentions are not to bash what was once a fine school, but to make others question what really happens here. Thanks for the memories, St. Nicks. I had a quality education. I don't know that I can say the same for students now.

Posted August 27, 2013
St. Nick's is an exceptional school. They teach not only academically but also teach students Values that now a days are NOT taught in schools. St Nick's is very family oriented and the teacher's and staff know all the needs of each students and address them accordingly. The Principles work as a team and achieve outstanding goals. They make sure all students have what they need to learn at their pace and have extraordinary programs to help them.

St Nicholas Of Tolentine School 4

Posted August 27, 2013
This school has been awesome for our Family. From the moment we started attending Nicks we have been welcomed with open arms, the staff, students and other parents make it what it is. The staff comes in with new ideas all the time to ensure the student's motivation never waivers. The school works with you in everything. My daughter is special needs and under their staff we see such improvements because they care as much as we do. They offer more and more extra-curricular activities and seem to always be looking for more. It is a breath of fresh air after coming here to Nicks after seeing whatelse is out there. There is no thought to this.....St. Nicks is where we will stay. Thanks Nicks!

Posted August 27, 2013
St. Nicholas of Tolentine School is a place focused on student learning and achievement. It offers a core curriculum of Reading , Language Arts, Social Studies, Math and Religion. The extra-curricular activities of Band , Violin, Guitar, Piano, Art, Drama, Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball and Bowling enhance the student's experience. Also, the caring staff and faculty makes this school the place to be!

Posted August 27, 2013
This School is a great !!! They understand the needs for the students and parents education wise. They have the best teachers there. The principal is great she is wonderful with the kids. I wish I would have found the school before but now that I'm here could not be happier for my kids.

Posted August 27, 2013
My child recently started attending St. Nick's. She is a child with special needs and after we did our research, we felt that St Nick's was the best fit for our daughter. So far we have felt that this choice was the best and we know that our daughter will get all the extra help and motivation that she needs. Seeing how helpful and carrying the teachers and staff are really puts me at ease knowing that my daughter is in a safe and loving environment.

Posted August 27, 2013
It is a great school to be in. The environment is outstanding from teachers to staff members.

Posted August 26, 2013
St. Nicholas of Tolentine School is very welcoming and feels like family. The teacher and staff are very patient with the students and really care about the students education. I enjoy all the programs offered to the students. The music program is great for students in first grade to 8th grade.

St Nicholas Of Tolentine School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
This school is amazinggggg.The teachers are great and the kids are great.Very pleased.

St Nicholas Of Tolentine School 0

Posted March 06, 2010
Wonderful school- caring faculty and staff- small class size- great place for my daughter to be!

St Nicholas Of Tolentine School
3741 West 62nd Street, Chicago, IL  60629
Last modified St Nicholas Of Tolentine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Nicholas Of Tolentine School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top