PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am a parent of a pre-k child and I absolutley love this school. Every penny we spent on tuition was well spent. Small class size, great teachers, tight knit community. I totally recommend this school

This school is a really great school. I have been going here for 9 years straight and I have learned so much from it too. I love OLS!

My children went there and I love the school. They deserve the money to help the children

I have had children in this school for the last 15 yrs. This place has the most unbelievable teachers in the world. Everyone is family there. Would recommend OLS to anyone.

The teachers are fantastic and they take the time to make every child feel important!

I have two children who attend school at OLS. I really like the small classes and friendly environment. The school has the best 5th grade teacher in the world. I love the before and after school care. Great for working parents.

I am confused by the postings of March 9 and 11. I have never seen special treatment given to any students. I have had children in this school for more than 10 years and I have always found it to be fair with the bullying policies. My child was said to be bullying others and was punished by suspension, and learned a lesson from it. Don't tell me there is special treatment given to some. Maybe you should be more involved in your childs' educational life as the previous posting says. Get your facts straight first. If you are so unhappy at this school, find another one.

Sounds like the same person wrote the two bad reviews and maybe that person needs to get involved in her child's educational life, I would bet if they were more involved they would fin their child is no 'angel'. The parents at this school are very welcoming and the Principal handles any bullying situation seriously and immediatly. It is a small school and I know no one has removed thier child from this school due to bullying so this person couldnt feel too strongley about this!

I think this school is terrific!! I have never ever in all the eight years my child has gone to Our Lady of the Snows have had any issues with bullying and as far as money is concerned, this is the most patient and forgiving school around I have heard of! I have friends in area catholic schools and if they are a month late their child gets kicked out immediatly....no waiting until next payday. Our Lady of the Snows is compationate and I thinnk the parents that do support the functions and events the school holds should be applauded, not condemed!

This school is pretty bad. Unless you are friends with people who work there than your kid is treated well. If you have no connections with anyone your kid does not matter to them at all. So much for catholic schools. They also dont have much ethics and too much favoritism. I am sure other school in the areas would be better than this one.

Last modified Our Lady of the Snows School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8