Chicago, IL
Before care: Yes

Our Lady Of Grace School 1

Posted August 20, 2012
I WISH I COULD OF GAVE IT NO STARS. THIS SCHOOL IS A WASTE OF MONEY. SR RITA IS A BITTER OLD LADY WHO IS VERY COLD AND SWEARS UP AND DOWN THAT BECAUSE SHES A NUN SHES SPECIAL, NO THEY ARE MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE WHO DO THIS FOR THE MONEY AND NOT THE CHILDREN. MOST OF THE CHILDREN THERE ARE VERY SHORT FROM COMMON THUGS AND THE SCHOOL OVER ALL IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY... DONT GO HERE

Our Lady Of Grace School 4

Posted November 12, 2009
This school is great in the academics part. Sometimes though there is alot of drama.... the teachers truly care for their students. Besides, as a 2010 student, myself, i know we have the best 7th grade / english/social studies teacher ever! Go OLG~ You'll love there!

Our Lady Of Grace School 0

Posted August 12, 2008
The only good thing I can say about this school, is the achievement level is strong, but they need to stop letting the kids control the class, it's ridiculous! I will never ever recommend this school to anyone because I feel like I got robbed. Sister Rita was not very consoling either, she was not very sincere about any of these incidents. This school took so much money and energy out of me, I just can't believe things could this bad; it's like I sent my child to a public school! And to top it off; my daughter didn't go to the 8th grade trip, that was so sad! Anonymous

Posted May 09, 2005
- a former student
I am a graduate of Our Lady of Grace School and feel that I was extremely well prepared for my life goals. I became a successful educator and am happy to report that I make a difference in the lives of the students I work with. The time and dedication I was offered in my formative years have helped me to do the same for the families currently enrolled in my class. Thank you to Our Lady of Grace School and Parish for helping me, not just for school, but for life.

Our Lady Of Grace School 2

Posted January 14, 2005
I have recently tranfered my son from OLG. I feel that this was the greatest decision that I have ever made. I feel that OLG is academically behind. Since the beginning of the new school year, I have seen a major difference between OLG and the school that my son now attends.I do not regret making the change. My advice to any parent who is going to enroll their child at OLG is to reconsider, I did.

Posted October 25, 2004
I have a three year old enrolled in this school, and he loves it. Because we work we also have him enrolled in the before school and after school programs. We feel very fortunate to have found a school that we feel comfortable leaving our child at.

Our Lady Of Grace School 4

Posted October 23, 2003
My son is enrolled at OLG and I've had both good and bad experiences with the teachers there. Overall I would say that they are great and deserve much more credit than what they get-the teachers and staff are truly dedicated to the students-a great combination for an inner city school!

Posted August 10, 2003
I have two of my children at OLG and I am very happy with the principal and staff. They truly want what is best for your child. They have a before school and after school care for working parents. They try to work with the parents and require parents to volunteer at least 10hrs. through the year and they are many activities to choose from. I think it's great school and my children love their teachers and friends.

Our Lady Of Grace School
2446 North Ridgeway Avenue, Chicago, IL  60647
Last modified Our Lady Of Grace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Grace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top