9-12|Private

Bad
Good

My daughters attended Resurrection College Prep. They were both accepted in the college of their choice and have completed courses with Straight As. Res definitely prepared them for university life.

My daughter attends Resurrection. Her mother did also. Its a great school with down to earth staff who are always approachable and the gal who works in the front office is the best. Great people make a great school. Great school makes great students. Thanks everyone there, Keep up the fine work Bob Cavaiani Chicago, Il

I went to Resurrection and actually really loved it, other schools say they have events with boys but in reality Resurrection really is truly the one school that is truthful about everything. The only way a parent would not like this school is because there daughter did not participate in any of the events. The faculty actually cares about there students and they prepared me well for college. By far, number 1 out of the other all girls pivate schools.

Ressurection College Prep has been a wonderful experience for our family, the opportunity to particpate in practicum is a program not offered may of the other private schools in the north suburbs or city. The curriculum is challenging if you have the drive to excel and the sports program has been a great experience.

Dont waste your money. Teachers really do not care about the students. It is run like a business and as long as your tuition is paid you will not hear anything from them good or bad. I called my daughters counsler on numerous occasions and never got a return call. I am so glad my other daughter did not want a part of the "resurrection experience".

Parents love to blame the school when their children don't live up to their expectations. Home is where they spend the most time, should see values acted out and where open communication should be prevalent. The schools can't teach your kids, monitor their activities, and set their valules. 75% of all that should be the parents' responsibility. Look to yourselves before you blame the school. I am a parent of three Res graduates and a grandparent of one. It is a very good school.

lost it's catholic idenity. Don't waste money find a real catholic school. the teachers treat it like a job

I graduated from Res in 2006. I'm just about to graduate from a private, liberal arts university. I must say that the education I received at Res allowed me to have great success in college. I felt academically prepared and I owe that to the amazing faculty at Res. The teachers truly care about you as a student and want you to succeed. The friends I made while at Res helped me have an unforgettable high school experience and will always be near and dear to my heart.

My daughter went to this school for a semester before we took her out. We expected this school to have great morals since it is private. It is the exact opposite. The students in this school are terrible and I've never even thought that they would do the things that they do there. I'm not the only one who feels this way, lots of people transfer their kids out of here because of how terrible the experiences are with the girls here. My daughter is now at a public high school and loves it! She is very thankful that she was able to transfer out of Resurrection and in a nicer environment with great friends at her public high school. Resurrection is NOT the same as it used to be. Please do not make the same mistake we did.

The education is typical of any high school in within a 20 mile radius. The electives are extremely limited. And yet the tuition is so HIGH!

Last modified Resurrection High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12