Chicago, IL

Posted May 09, 2010
The principal is very caring and he's a wonderful person.

Posted April 24, 2010
Sacred Heart is a school that reinforces the values the kids are taught at home. They believe in family and community and living according the the Christian Faith. This school helps you when you need it and also gives you the encouragment so that you know you can achieve anything and make it through any difficult situation. Their academics is above and beyond with the goal of always achieving more. This is a great school.

Sacred Heart School 3

Posted September 11, 2009
Do not send your child here if you have a gifted child. We do our best as parents and learn while on the job, but sadly my children wasted 5 years at this school while the principal, now director promised me that they would make it competitive with Latin. Parents ignorantly assume that for $15k per child that our children will get the best education. As the staff told me, they simply don't have the money that a public school has to differentiate in the classroom so they teach to the average child.

Posted May 07, 2009
I am also a proud parent of a Sacred Heart Student. My son had a hard time adjusting to Kindergarten initially, but with the support he received at home and at school from his teacher Mrs. Christiansen, we has now excelled, and very confident! Disciplined, conducive to learning, and family friendly, that's how I describe Sacred Heart School.

Posted January 20, 2009
This school is a home away from home it gives us sooo much apertonities

Posted June 24, 2004
I am a proud parent of Sacred Heart School students. My 1st child has attended since Kindergargen and is now going into 6th grade, and my youngest is in 2nd. The principal truely puts the HEART!! in Sared Heart. I know all the teachers very well. That is the one good thing about Sacred Heart most of the teachers have been there for years and you come to learn their ways of teaching and you develope a good relationship with them. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for stability, discipline, control, and good values for their children to learn and experience at school. I will forever be a proud parent of Sacred Heart Schoo.

Sacred Heart School