PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Glad to see that my elementary school is still ranking so high after 50 years. The curriculum and the teaching staff excelled back then and prepared many of us to lead very successful careers in business, science and the arts.

I Couldn't have chosen a better school to start my child's education and introduce religious beliefs

I love this school. I have to 2 sons, 1 that graduated in 2006, and 1 that will graduate this year. I feel that the school and the staff prepared my older son for high school where he was in honors classes for the next 4 yrs i truly feel that without the teachers hard work and dedication he would have had trouble adjusting to high school. My younger son is now in the final months of this school yr.and i am very confident that he will be prepared for whatever challenges that may come his way in the future. The teachers and staff have always treated my sons and i with respect and kindness.I can honestly say that st bruno has always felt like a second home to my kids they feel that the doors of st bruno will always be open to them . They love their teachers.my older son still keeps in touch with his kindergarten,1st grade,and 6

Having come to and graduated from St. Bruno School, I have always loved the environment, comfort and safety provided. Knowing that my son is receiving the attention he needs, and the education he deserves, put my mind at ease. My son loves this school and I have the wonderful staff and dedicated teachers to thank for that.

My daughters first year in Pre-K3 was phenomenal. I can honestly say that she learned so much in this year. She learned her Alphabets and numbers. I noticed that she pays more attention and most of all she enjoyed her time at school. She would come home happy and tell me all the activities they did. She would also look forward to doing her homework. So far I am a very satisfied mother that was not sure if enrolling her daughter in school so early was the right step. I'm very happy I did because her language skills and motor skills did develop positively.

I am a teacher at a CPS. I have two sons at this school. This school's focus in not only academics but the whole child which is greatly lacking at CPS schools. They are taught principles, morals, and respect. They love their school because of the many extracurricular and themed activities that are mindfully planned by the staff. These activities facilitate opportunities for my sons to share special experiences with their peers in a wholesome and safe environment. My sons and I feel like we are part of a community which is not easy when you live in a big city like Chicago. If your are looking for 'a good place to grow' for your child St. Bruno is it!

As having substituting for this school I have found many of the students to be unruly, allowed to run in the halls, down the stairs, and making much noise. Some of the upper grade students were also disrespectful to authority. I have not returned since.

The preschool program is excellent the rest of the school needs to learn how to match up.

I have my daughter in preschool and I like how the teachers are so helpful and understanding with the children. They are very educational I love this school!!

Last modified St. Bruno School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8