PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

St. Bruno School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 06, 2016
I would like to thank Mrs. Marisa for all her great work and effort she puts toward the children. I can see the length she goes to make sure each child's needs are met. Thank you! You have made a great impact in my daughters life.

Posted May 06, 2016
I Couldn't have chosen a better school to start my child's education and introduce religious beliefs

Posted February 19, 2014
I love this school. I have to 2 sons, 1 that graduated in 2006, and 1 that will graduate this year. I feel that the school and the staff prepared my older son for high school where he was in honors classes for the next 4 yrs i truly feel that without the teachers hard work and dedication he would have had trouble adjusting to high school. My younger son is now in the final months of this school yr.and i am very confident that he will be prepared for whatever challenges that may come his way in the future. The teachers and staff have always treated my sons and i with respect and kindness.I can honestly say that st bruno has always felt like a second home to my kids they feel that the doors of st bruno will always be open to them . They love their teachers.my older son still keeps in touch with his kindergarten,1st grade,and 6

Posted February 18, 2014
Having come to and graduated from St. Bruno School, I have always loved the environment, comfort and safety provided. Knowing that my son is receiving the attention he needs, and the education he deserves, put my mind at ease. My son loves this school and I have the wonderful staff and dedicated teachers to thank for that.

Posted April 29, 2010
My daughters first year in Pre-K3 was phenomenal. I can honestly say that she learned so much in this year. She learned her Alphabets and numbers. I noticed that she pays more attention and most of all she enjoyed her time at school. She would come home happy and tell me all the activities they did. She would also look forward to doing her homework. So far I am a very satisfied mother that was not sure if enrolling her daughter in school so early was the right step. I'm very happy I did because her language skills and motor skills did develop positively.

Posted February 28, 2010
I am a teacher at a CPS. I have two sons at this school. This school's focus in not only academics but the whole child which is greatly lacking at CPS schools. They are taught principles, morals, and respect. They love their school because of the many extracurricular and themed activities that are mindfully planned by the staff. These activities facilitate opportunities for my sons to share special experiences with their peers in a wholesome and safe environment. My sons and I feel like we are part of a community which is not easy when you live in a big city like Chicago. If your are looking for 'a good place to grow' for your child St. Bruno is it!

St. Bruno School 2

Posted March 26, 2009
As having substituting for this school I have found many of the students to be unruly, allowed to run in the halls, down the stairs, and making much noise. Some of the upper grade students were also disrespectful to authority. I have not returned since.

St. Bruno School 1

Posted July 01, 2008
The preschool program is excellent the rest of the school needs to learn how to match up.

Posted December 17, 2007
I have my daughter in preschool and I like how the teachers are so helpful and understanding with the children. They are very educational I love this school!!

St. Bruno School 4

Posted April 20, 2006
I really like their preschool program because it is full day school schedule and the teachers really take their job seriously and make the activities fun for the children, but also educational.

St. Bruno School