Bethesda Lutheran School 4

Posted December 15, 2013
Both of my girls go to Bethesda and I am very thankful that they are in a safe environment. The student to teacher ration is very low insuring that your children will get the attention they need when they are young. Go Bethesda!!!

Posted September 21, 2012
My son currently attends Bethesda. It is a gem in the city. The teachers, principal and support staff are amazing. I feel the foundation that my son is getting is amazing for academics and creating guiding principles. The class sizes are smaller giving great attention to the kids. There is nothing better than asking how was your day, and hearing "Great! Did you know there are 206 bones in the human skeleton". I would encourage other parents to look into Bethesda.

Bethesda Lutheran School 2

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted May 09, 2008
both of our kids are at Bethesda they just love it! They both have wonderful, caring teachers and have excelled in their academics. You couldn't ask for a better principal who loves these kids and inspires them to be the best that they can be. Would recommend the school whole heartedly!

Posted May 08, 2008
My daughter started at Bethesda last year and she loves it!!! The teachers are great, challenging and very friendly. The school is small making the teacher to student ratio a big plus! What I like most is the family atomosphere!! Thanks Bethesda!

Posted May 08, 2008
I am very happy with the school and its staff. All the teachers are great. The principle is taking the school to another level. Our dauther has learn an abundance.

Bethesda Lutheran School 0

Posted December 11, 2007
Fantastic school. We moved here from another state this year and were worried about navigating the public school system--we were thrilled to find Bethesda. The kids felt at home from day 1. The class sizes are small, the work is challenging on each child's level, the teachers are great and there's a great community feeling between the parents, teachers, and kids.

Posted November 08, 2007
I couldn't be more thrilled with this school. The new principal has so much energy and has put together an outstanding teaching staff. Academics are rigorous, the student body is incredibly diverse -- ethnically and even religiously. There are small class sizes and a fantastic family atmosphere. After spending years in some of the best public schools, Bethesda is as good or better in their curriculum, but far more personal.

Posted May 19, 2007
Very good teaching staff. Son feel like he is with family all day.

Bethesda Lutheran School
6803 North Campbell Avenue, Chicago, IL  60645
Last modified Bethesda Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethesda Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top