PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Bethesda International Academy has been a second home for my 2 children. They both began with the Pre K program, my oldest graduated with honors and went on to receive a full scholarship from a well known high school. My youngest is in 7th grade and she is thriving. Bethesda has a tremendous focus on developing successful students/leaders. I highly recommend BIA.

This is a great school with a friendly staff and amazing students! The smaller class sizes allows the teachers to work closely with students. They incorporate technology into the classroom as well!

This school is a hidden gem in Rogers Park. My daughter has thrived emotionally and academically since enrolling. The school has a family-like atmosphere and the tuition is much less than other area private schools. There may not be as many bells and whistles as other elementary schools, but the individual attention and care that my daughter receives more than makes up for it.

Both of my girls go to Bethesda and I am very thankful that they are in a safe environment. The student to teacher ration is very low insuring that your children will get the attention they need when they are young. Go Bethesda!!!

My son currently attends Bethesda. It is a gem in the city. The teachers, principal and support staff are amazing. I feel the foundation that my son is getting is amazing for academics and creating guiding principles. The class sizes are smaller giving great attention to the kids. There is nothing better than asking how was your day, and hearing "Great! Did you know there are 206 bones in the human skeleton". I would encourage other parents to look into Bethesda.

both of our kids are at Bethesda they just love it! They both have wonderful, caring teachers and have excelled in their academics. You couldn't ask for a better principal who loves these kids and inspires them to be the best that they can be. Would recommend the school whole heartedly!

My daughter started at Bethesda last year and she loves it!!! The teachers are great, challenging and very friendly. The school is small making the teacher to student ratio a big plus! What I like most is the family atomosphere!! Thanks Bethesda!

I am very happy with the school and its staff. All the teachers are great. The principle is taking the school to another level. Our dauther has learn an abundance.

Fantastic school. We moved here from another state this year and were worried about navigating the public school system--we were thrilled to find Bethesda. The kids felt at home from day 1. The class sizes are small, the work is challenging on each child's level, the teachers are great and there's a great community feeling between the parents, teachers, and kids.

Last modified Bethesda Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8