Chicago, IL

Northshore Adventist Academy 5

Posted October 20, 2014
If you want great Christian education for your children, NSAA is the right place. It's the only Seventh-day Adventist church school in Chicago. Good news for parents who value a quality Christian education for their children.

Northshore Adventist Academy 1

Posted October 05, 2013
I went to this school from prek to 6th grade...and honestly i enjoyed it until i got to the 4th grade. The kids there were stuck up and the principle was totally unfair. In 5th-6th i had the same teacher and quite frankly this lady would send me down to the office liek everyday. By that time the principle had absolutely bo patience with me. Im glad i left that school. Its supposed to be a 7th day adventist school where it teaches about God, im not.saying it doesnt but its definetly not enough. Im a sophmore now in highschool and thankfully they have found a better principle. I would never send my kids here.. So if i.had to rate the school it would be like a 1

Northshore Adventist Academy 2

Posted January 09, 2012
This school has very good teachers for grades K to 6. Unfortunately, the 7th, 8th, 9th, & t0th grades share two teachers for all the clasess. The 11th & 12th grades use a satellite set up where students look at a monitor since their teacher is out of state. There is probably a total of 3 or 4 students in the high school. I spoke to the principal about a concern that I had with one of the teachers consistently losing my child's homework. She said she would investigate but never followed up with me. As a result the grades reflected the missing homework. I have since moved moved my children elsewhere where teachers are not misplacing their school work and are doing much better in the new school. If you are a busy parent and your child works hard you will be disappointed with the follow up behavior of the principal who is currently there if you ever experience this same situation. Again, two stars for all the good teachers in K-6.

Northshore Adventist Academy 4

Posted May 28, 2005
It's a wondeful school, I wish my kids could stay there as long as possible. It has a great music program, the teachers are all very intelligent, and your child gets one on one attention. I would recommend this school even if you are not Seventh-Day Adventist; they don't force their religion on your child.

Northshore Adventist Academy 5

Posted September 09, 2003
Its a safe and great place for my kids.

Northshore Adventist Academy
5220 North California Avenue, Chicago, IL  60625
Last modified Northshore Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Northshore Adventist Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top