Chicago, IL

Posted February 01, 2012
I love St. Benedict!!!! The curriculum is great and the environment is warm ans welcoming! The staff really is concerned with the best interest of the students!

Posted February 15, 2011
My son has been at Academy of St. Benedict the African for 3 years. Currently in the sixth grade. The Lord has truly lead me to a place that not only academically enriches my son, but gives him structure and love.. The staff and children are more like family. They care about each other. Communication with the principle and teachers are excellent. When you walk through the school you see the passion, dedication and love they have for the students. It's not just a paycheck. Every penny of the tuition I pay is well worth it. I am completely satisfied,.

Posted July 21, 2010
I have one son who has graduated from ASBA/Stewart and a second son attending now, and I am more then pleased with the quality of education both have receive and the overall family atmosphere at the school. I strongly recommend this school, which offers a preschool and a quality before and after school program.

Posted September 27, 2007
My daughter, who is also 25 attended ASBA. This school not only teaches but more importantly nurtures and cares about the students. My daughter currently works for one of the .com companies and it has a lot to do with her attending ASBA.

Academy Of St Benedict The African-Stewart Campus 1

Posted December 29, 2006
The curriculum is weak, they don't have a computer lab.

Posted September 01, 2006
- a former student
I am a graduating senior at Howard University, however I attended ASBA from K-8. The education I received and the support that was given to me by the faculty, principal, parents and students is incomparable. Three of my closest friends to this day are people whom I attended ASBA with over eight years ago. I strongly recommend my alma mater to any students who seek a small, nurturing, loving and caring environment.

Academy Of St Benedict The African-Stewart Campus 3

Posted June 01, 2006

Posted September 28, 2004
My daughter who is now 25, attended the ASBA. The class size and teachers are still knowledgeable about the importance of education and the new computerized society that we now live in. This is a very loving, caring environment which makes it a great place for learning. Therefore, I have enrolled my daughter (8 year old) into the ASBA, last year mid semester, from a charter school on the southside. She now loves going to school and wishes that she could attend school on Saturdays. (Really) The teachers are willing to assist with children who may need extra help with catching on.

Academy Of St Benedict The African-Stewart Campus
6547 South Stewart Avenue, Chicago, IL  60621
Last modified Academy Of St Benedict The African-Stewart Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Academy Of St Benedict The African-Stewart Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top