Bad
Good

This school is an A in my book. My daughter has received a quality education, top notch to say the least. This fall she will be attending college on a full academic scholarship. The school truly helps in transitioning from 'Child' to 'Young adult'. Since the beginning freshman year my daughter has ventured off to an array of colleges and received college experiences from the beginning. Two thumbs up NLCP!!!!

This school is a jewel. I called it the best kept secret on the westside. You would not suspect this school to be capable of anything being the location that it's in. Well dont judge a book by it's cover.This scholl is awesome.Their college acceptance rate is out standing.

I am an current student at North Lawndale and I am pleased to say that my performance rate has went up, because the staff at NLCP care about you and protect you. Also when you learn you have fun so the learning envoriment wouldnt be boring. I feel that NLCP is the place for me!!

I live in the south burbs and took my kids out of their to come to NLCPHS and do not regret it at all. This is an amazing school, I can see a difference in my kids. The staff/teachers care so much about the kids.

This school has amazing programs..I have been a fan of this school since the doors opened. They have a 90% college acceotence rate,and alumni support is the best !

Last modified North Lawndale Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.