Bad
Good

Posted April 23, 2010
This school is an A in my book. My daughter has received a quality education, top notch to say the least. This fall she will be attending college on a full academic scholarship. The school truly helps in transitioning from 'Child' to 'Young adult'. Since the beginning freshman year my daughter has ventured off to an array of colleges and received college experiences from the beginning. Two thumbs up NLCP!!!!

North Lawndale Charter High School

Posted August 10, 2009
This school is a jewel. I called it the best kept secret on the westside. You would not suspect this school to be capable of anything being the location that it's in. Well dont judge a book by it's cover.This scholl is awesome.Their college acceptance rate is out standing.

Posted July 10, 2009
I am an current student at North Lawndale and I am pleased to say that my performance rate has went up, because the staff at NLCP care about you and protect you. Also when you learn you have fun so the learning envoriment wouldnt be boring. I feel that NLCP is the place for me!!

Posted March 30, 2009
I live in the south burbs and took my kids out of their to come to NLCPHS and do not regret it at all. This is an amazing school, I can see a difference in my kids. The staff/teachers care so much about the kids.

Posted July 29, 2008
This school has amazing programs..I have been a fan of this school since the doors opened. They have a 90% college acceotence rate,and alumni support is the best !

Posted April 01, 2005
I am really glad that the Chicago Public Schools were able to put together a highschool that I as a parent feel comfortable with leaving my child there as I work. The curriculum is excellent as well as the staff who provide the extra attention that students usually only receive while attending a private school. The staff does care and to add to it, the students care about succeeding. I recommend this school to anyone.

North Lawndale Charter High School
1313 South Sacramento Dr, Chicago, IL  60623
Last modified North Lawndale Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.