Public charter
Chicago, IL

Posted January 21, 2014
Noble Street College Prep is the place to learn! The school culture and extraordinary staff make it a special school - highly recommend!

Posted November 11, 2013
I graduated from Noble - Gary Comer and is now a freshmen at University of Notre Dame. I feel so prepared. I love the strong curriculum and homework projects that we had to conplete at Gary. Looking back now, I see that the unigorms and disvplinr was must needed and also helped us to succeed. My entire graduation class were accepted to college. Through the mandatory ACT prep at Gary, I was able to get a 27 on my ACT's. I owe a lot to Noble and plan on returning after graduation to speak to the current students. d

Noble Street College Prep 4

Posted November 11, 2012
The mission and overall intent for this school/community as displayed by it's principal is amazing. However some of it's teachers don't share the same vision. Instilling respect and honor in these children for those in authority and the rules they set forth is not an open door to humiliate nor belittle them-taking their obedience for fear and/or a false state of inferiority. Should this inaccurate perception be successfully addressed teachers and students alike are sure to soar to infinite levels setting standards for all that come in contact with them (individually and collectively).

Posted February 25, 2012
My son attends Comer Middle School, a Noble school and he is doing very well there. The principal is very visible and the teachers are dedicated. They have many incentives in place to encourage students. I love it because of the discipline. The school is very orderly and the teachers are able to teach without distractions. I'm so happy I made this choice for him. He will also be attending a Noble school for high school.

Posted February 16, 2012
If it were not for Noble I would not be where I am today.It has instituted in the me the values I need to be successful. Because of Noble I have the discipline to sit in class, be respectful, ask questions, study, do my homework, and speak with my professors. Noble encouraged me to reach for the stars. It showed me that with hard work good things happen. It made me be a dedicated student. Not only did Noble educate me, but it educated my parents. Noble made my parents be involved in my education by making my mother aware of everything that happened. Because of this, my mother was also on me which motivated me to always try my best. Noble explains to parents what it is like when there students go away to college and helps everyone understand how to pay for college.They continue to help their alums which is something not every high school does. Noble encouraged me to go to a college that was far away because it would allow me to try something new. I can say that it was a great decision. I am doing well and am growing to be an independant and responsible young lady who is proud to say that I am a Latina from Chicago who attends Connecticut College.

Noble Street College Prep 4

Posted October 01, 2011
Conformist environments like Noble don't create thinkers or leaders, only followers. Little robots. What value does a person of that quality add to any working environment but in the most mundane and repetitive in activity. Granted, America does need a compliant class of citizens to get things done so I guess it s not that bad. If that's your view of yourself and your child future value then this is the place for you. When a parent says publically, "We should support rather than talk about thir policies", you really understand the mentality of the parent who would send their kid to this type of institution. God bless em.

Posted September 14, 2011
My child attended private school in a wealthier neighborhood and what the book says is correct. At the same time, cheating went unchecked, racial slurs and comments were not addressed because "they didn't mean it," and grades were inflated so kids wouldn't feel bad. I placed my child at Noble because of the academics, discipline and integrity they focus. These are the things that will open doors for our kids that are already open to others. This is only 4 years out of their lives that will position them to be successful. We should support rather than talk about thir policies.

Posted May 25, 2010
I believe Noble Charter is great for teenagers looking to excel and do great in College. I like the discipline for unfinished homework and dress code. This helps children focus on school work instead of their social life, like cell phones and whats the latest fashion statement. My daughter has commented about how she focuses better on her work instead of friends because she knows the consequences and then she'll have time to be a social butterfly afterschool. Our children will learn responsibility and not depend on parents to remind them about things they will need to have for college independence and life.

Noble Street College Prep 0

Posted February 05, 2010
I have to say I am very happy my daughter goes to Noble and I wouldn't have it any other way. I believe that their strict rules and high requirements for homework helps shape the children in to great adults and will help them accomplish a lot more as life goes on! Also, if the child leaves transfers to another school from Noble, they most likely will automatically jump a grade ahead, so what more can you ask for, it's a great school!

Noble Street College Prep 0

Posted November 10, 2009
I had a my son in one of the many noble campuses, i felt totally stressed out because of their extremely strict rules and expectations about their disciplinary actions such as 10 day suspensions and detentions for everything, the rule that after so many detentions regardless of their grades they have to repeat freshman so i took my child out of there, later i regretted it so much now i am trying to bring him back. i made a huge mistake taking him out

Noble Street College Prep
1010 N Noble Street, Chicago, IL  60642
Last modified Noble Street College Prep is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble Street College Prep Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top