Posted November 25, 2014
This school has been the best decision I made for my daughter. Academic wise the school truly challenges the girls to reach their full potential and beyond. In addition to preparing them for the real world. My daughter has had countless opportunities here and has maintained honor roll status. This school is the best and there is nothing bad that can be said

Young Womens Leadership Chartr High School 3

Posted November 25, 2014
My school is creative and even through we might not have what eery other school got we still can be family and we can be ourselves around it other

Posted November 24, 2014
My school is a very disciplined, zero tolerance school. My school gives your personality a certain attentiveness to it. You can always connect with a teacher because they are always available. Your teachers make each student feel like there own. No more being put into a category with hooligans. You are not stereotyped or labeled by the color of your skin or outside appearance but more so your personality and self discipline. Everyone is self-governed. We all have a sense of freedom and while not being leisure they create a relaxed environment. They will always invest as much time need to help or improve your academic scores. Every grade has special things they are rewarded for. The school is strict but when following the rules you are always rewarded. It always pays off. You make friends because not everyone is friendly but you will always have one person that has opened arms whether a teacher or a student. I like that there is a variety of people you encounter. They schedule meetings with people that can change the way we think. The dean is a very fun woman. Parents are highly involved with every students school life. No students discipline or academic scores go unnoticed.

Posted November 19, 2013
YWLCS is a great school for girls. The leadership there is AWESOME. The staff are very connected to the students lives inside and outside of school. They reach out to the students and parents at every convenience there is. The students have every opportunity of learning as long as they put effort in all they want to do and the staff would help see to that. They are teaching the kids to LEADERS and they have truly lived up to their name. I love YWLCS and I approve that YWLCS is the best all girl school that ROCKS!!

Posted January 30, 2012
I love YWLCS!!! They teach these young ladies things they normally wouldn't learn. My 7th grader has learn how to create a budget/business plan! She has an opportunity for a college tour (already) and an after school science program with real scientists!!

Young Womens Leadership Chartr High School 2

Posted March 19, 2011
The academics are different, but not necessarily better than any other school. The students' behavior is often rude and disrespectful, even for teenagers. I'm not someone who thinks all kids just need more discipline, but these girls could use some discipline and some character education. I like the concept behind the school, but I'm not really impressed with what they're actually doing.

Young Womens Leadership Chartr High School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Young Women's Leadership Charter School has many great programs that I believe has enabled the students to explore different career options and fields as well as prepare them for their future. Also the creativity here is outstanding; it's great to see every students individuality expressed through their own creations. Young Women's Leadership Charter School has changed my life for the better

Young Womens Leadership Chartr High School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Because they expose young women to so many opportunities.

Young Womens Leadership Chartr High School 2

Posted April 19, 2010
My school is a great school because it teaches you beyond the basic skills. It makes you and allows you to think deeper. I am a student there, and you are seen as an individual instead of being grouped. It is a small school, so teachers and grades are more available. It is a loving and deeply educating school! I love it!

Posted April 18, 2010
its a good school with good ways to help help young girls in the city of chicago and to help girl to suceed

Young Womens Leadership Chartr High School
2641 South Calumet Avenue, Chicago, IL  60616
Last modified Young Womens Leadership Chartr High School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Young Womens Leadership Chartr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top