Posted November 25, 2013
I went to a information session here and it is very good I hope I get chosen to come to this school. I am in 8th grade

Posted January 01, 2010
I go to this school and its really good..Were a level one high school.

Phoenix Military Academy High School 0

Posted April 04, 2009
I am a LET 3 [Junior] student at PMA, yes there used to be a security problem back when I was a LET 1, but there is close to nothing to worry about anymore. Our ROTC instructors actually walk us to the bus/train. And the school IS a MILITARY high school, but there is NO reason to worry about being recruited, that is just nonsense. The only jrotc classes we have is [unfortunately] twice or three times a week, depending on the students schedule & morning formation of course. I am one of 6 commpany commanders & if you are a parent of a student I would really appriciate it if you would make sure they arrive to school before 8am, otherwise we will have to mark them absent & that will lower their formation grade. thank you! (:

Phoenix Military Academy High School 2

Posted December 04, 2008
I am a parent and my son has been in this school for three years. I dont think this school is interested in education as much as they are interested in drafting new recruits to the military. They focus on military more so than education which is not the main purpose of school... It is suppose to be education! I really am looking totransfer him out as quickly as possible.

Posted July 14, 2008

Posted May 30, 2008
this school has taught my child alot. i am proud i am a pma parent!!!!

Phoenix Military Academy High School 3

Posted August 20, 2007
My son enrolled at Phoenix as a junior in 2006. [There is a] 'security zone' which means school security waits for students at certain bus stops in the mornings and in the afternoon. Unfortunately, my son nor I realized that the school is in such a bad neighborhood. The school should make sure that they inform all students of the dangers of the neighborhood. As far as the actual school, it is ok. According to my son, there is alot of riff-raff, but for those students that mind their own business and go there to learn, should have no problems. My son graduated this year because he was there to learn.

Posted April 24, 2007

Phoenix Military Academy High School
145 South Campbell Avenue, Chicago, IL  60612
Last modified Phoenix Military Academy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phoenix Military Academy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top