2-8|Private

Bad
Good

Hyde Park Day School 1

Posted November 21, 2013
It all started on the 2nd month of school, when I became everybody's target. Mostly everybody in my class bullied me and my self esteem was lowered so fast. I became depressed which I thought I would never be. I'm still scared to go to school, even though everybody else is looking forward to a new day, not me. You could only imagine the depression I was at having to go to school with bullies everywhere I look. I will list some of the names and things I unfortunately have been said to me. "Your the most annoying person I've ever met. "I'm going to f***** beat you up." This is serious. So for everyone who wants to go here, I suggest you should reconsider. I told my parents about 3 months after it started because I was fed up with all of it. I just started crying tears. But I'll never forget it. That I was hurt and tormented at this school. I'm crying while writing this. I'm sorry that I wrote this, and if it damages HPDS's reputation. Well it's not really my fault, because none of my classmates would stick up for me nor the teachers. If whoever finds out that I wrote this, please don't take it out on me, my parents or anyone. I didn't do anything wrong, it was the school.

Hyde Park Day School 5

Posted June 01, 2012
My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her day there to see if it was a good fit for her. She loved every aspect from the personal computers to the small groups with the teachers. She said everyone was nice.

Hyde Park Day School 1

Posted January 18, 2009
i go to this school its ok but alot of violence

Hyde Park Day School