Chicago, IL

Posted January 23, 2015
I love Jane Addams High School because my son is actually excited to go to school now and really learns there. I just love this school. The principal and staff have great team work.

Posted January 23, 2015
This school keeps kids on track. They are very disciplined and the teachers communicate well with students and parents. My son has done very well at Jane Addams and has kept him out of trouble. He went to Kelly, Juarez and Rudy Lozano high schools before he went to Jane Addams and none of those schools compare to Jane Addams High School.

Posted January 23, 2015
At Jane Addams High School I have been successful, developed positive relationships, and gained life experiences.

Posted January 23, 2015
Great school because teachers and staff care about our education and well-being. They help with whatever we need. Great school!

Posted January 22, 2015
With the strict rules of Jane Addams I quickly grew a dislike for the school. But they really pushed me to do more with myself than I ever thought I would or could. I am a recent graduate and will use everything I learned at this school to continue to go on through college and life owning my obstacles. Thank you Jane Addams for bringing back hope in my life!

Posted January 22, 2015
I like Jane Addams is because it s a small school and the teachers are cool to talk to and so are the staff. All you have to do is all your work in class and all your homework. Other students act like this school is hard and think the rules are crazy but in my opinion Jane Addams is the only reason we are graduating and actually going to make it in life.

Posted January 22, 2015
The staff in JAHS is cool; they are straight forward with you and know when to joke around but not failing classes and being at school on time is their top priority.

Posted January 22, 2015
Jane Addams made me a different person they made me open my eyes and realized that anything is possible if you put your mind into it.

Posted January 22, 2015
What I learned in Jane Addams is respect, safety and engagement. I also learned about myself. I learned that I can accomplish anything I want if I have my mind set to it. Anything is possible.

Posted January 21, 2015
From the 3 High Schools I ve attended, Jane Addams is where I experienced most of my growth as a person. Jane Addams helped me grow as a person in the fact that it helped me overcome the fears of going into college by giving the opportunity to attend college, a year early. I feel as though Jane Addams really gave me that extra push that I needed.

Jane Addams High School
1814 S Union Ave, Chicago, IL  60616
Last modified Jane Addams High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Jane Addams High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 86 reviews. Top