Chicago, IL
After care: No

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 18, 2015
Jane Addams is giving me the education I need to move forward and be someone I want to be in life not just for my daughter but for myself. I recommend them for sure!

Posted June 09, 2015
What I learned at JAHS and how I will apply it in my future is to perform at my best no matter where I may be. The only one I should be competing with is myself to do better and not focus on what others are accomplishing. What I liked about JAHS was the overall environment.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
My education at Jane Addams High School has been an amazing experience. I feel that I am doing something with my life at JAHS.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
I liked Jane Addams High School from the very first day. While I have been at Jane Addams High School I have become successful by me taking responsibility for my actions and staying on task and not depending on anyone to do anything for me. I have set goals for myself, making sure I achieve them and being able to complete them. Jane Addams High School taught me so much like how to never give up, never depend on anyone but yourself, stay focused, to always keep going and never stop because you won’t know what the outcome will be.

Posted June 02, 2015
In the past five years I’ve attended six different high schools. I can honestly say that out of all the schools I’ve attended, Jane Addams is the only one that’ll extend any limits to lend a helping hand to their students. I’m very appreciative for Jane Addams and specifically, Ms. Comparini and Ms. Hernandez. One teacher that I really like is Mr. Urbanek. Even though in the beginning he seemed a bit nerve wrecking, I grew to understand that he’s just doing his job. Coming into Mr. U’s class, we have to be Top Notch. He make sure that we have our school I.D’s, our shirts are tucked in, and that we are in full uniform. This could be a bit irritating, but by him assuring these things, it’s just a constant remember for us to be on our A-game and prepare us for the real world.

Posted June 02, 2015
I love the staff - they are really friendly and supportive. They just push you to the max every single day, but it's a great thing. They did so much for me. I recommend this school because they are not like any other school.

Posted June 01, 2015
I believe that being at Jane Addams has helped me to be more responsible and forced me to really think about what I want to do with my life. The past couple of years gave me some new ideas, which gave me direction. Ms. Comparini and Jane Addams High School helped to prepare me for life after high school. They gave me confidence to enroll in college and pursue employment. Many of the things I learned here I will keep in mind and remember for the rest of my life. If I can succeed here anybody can.

Posted May 28, 2015
I’ll never forget Jane Addams High School. This school is the reason why I’m graduating and why I’ll be successful in life. I’ve learned a lot at Jane Addams, some of the best lessons I have ever learned.

Posted May 28, 2015
People at JAHS made me realize that I have skills, but that I have to tap into them. They made me realize that there comes a time when you have to really think about thinking and that you have to get your act together so that your future will be bright. I learned new things at JAHS that I never learned before. I learned to be on time and to push myself to get good grades. I will apply what I have learned at Jane Addams to my lifestyle. I will try and follow the same steps I did at JAHS be successful in life.

1814 S Union Ave, Chicago, IL  60616
Last modified Jane Addams High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Jane Addams High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 132 reviews. Top