9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (32 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (49 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (54 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (28 responses)

Before JAHS my grades were not where they were supposed to be, and my poor attendance was messing up my grades and credits. But when I got to JAHS everything changed. The staff at JAHS is great. I’ve gotten better in subjects that I’ve never be good at, like math. The teachers make sure you learn things and take time to make sure I’ve got an understanding of my work. I love Jane Addams High School. The staff actually cares about students and they will do everything to help outside of school and inside of school. The principal, Ms. Comparini, also cares about the students passing and she gets involved with us.

I was looking for a GED program when I found out about Jane Addams High School. To be honest, I can say Jane Addams has helped me be the person I am today. Being in this school has opened many doors for me. It taught me how to value things and have morals. I’ve learned about self-sufficiency. At JAHS I am more engaged and participate more. They push me to do my best and they push me to get my stuff together. I actually feel encouraged to go to school and I don't feel really overwhelmed or stressed as I did before. I like how teachers are so enthusiastic, caring and kind. They always find different ways to teach us, making it fun and easy. If it wasn’t for this school I believe I wouldn’t be where I am now, and that's something I'm very thankful of.

I was successful at Jane Addams High School and not my prior school because JAHS is a way better school than my former school. Jane Addams High School is way more organized and helpful. They have many great teachers that help students and actually want students to succeed. My prior school didn’t have that. Jane Addams provided strategies and skills that are required in order to think critically and cope effectively with obstacles and challenges that I will face in everyday life. The school is very organized, kept together, and has great teachers that motivated me to do better in school. I really enjoyed my experience being at Jane Addams High School. I really appreciate this school and I learned a lot from my experience there.

Words cannot express how thankful I am for the changes Jane Addams has made in my child. Had I known about this school sooner I wouldn't have had my son attend any other school.

Great environment and great staff , I'm very happy with my child improvement academically & am looking forward to seeing my son graduate from Jane Addams High School.

Having my child attend a school with a much smaller class environment has made a tremendous difference in his academic growth. The school has been very accommodating with his special needs.

I love Jane Addams The teachers show a lot of concern in wanting my son to succeed.

I love Jane Addams the teachers and support staff are the best. My son is extremely happy at this school.

I really appreciate the strong discipline that my daughter receives she has completely changed her behavior for the better.

I love that my child's needs are highly met. This school has by far exceeded my expectations.I definitely recommend.

Last modified Jane Addams High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12