Chicago, IL
After care: No

Posted May 28, 2015
I’ll never forget Jane Addams High School. This school is the reason why I’m graduating and why I’ll be successful in life. I’ve learned a lot at Jane Addams, some of the best lessons I have ever learned.

Posted May 28, 2015
People at JAHS made me realize that I have skills, but that I have to tap into them. They made me realize that there comes a time when you have to really think about thinking and that you have to get your act together so that your future will be bright. I learned new things at JAHS that I never learned before. I learned to be on time and to push myself to get good grades. I will apply what I have learned at Jane Addams to my lifestyle. I will try and follow the same steps I did at JAHS be successful in life.

Posted May 26, 2015
JAHS is a good school that wants their students to succeed. I love this school.

Posted May 26, 2015
JAHS is amazing, wonderful and inspiring. I could be myself, funny, smart and outgoing. I love the relationships that all the students have with each teachers.

Posted May 21, 2015
Jane Addams High School was the best High School I’ve ever been to. I will never, ever forget about Jane Addams. This school got me off the streets. If it wasn’t for this school, I wouldn't think I would be writing this paper, or even breathing. This school has improved me so much. The teachers at Jane Addams will struggle with you, until they see you have improved. They know how to teach. You’ll never go wrong at Jane Addams.

Posted May 21, 2015
My experience at Jane Addams taught me the concept of second chances and dedication. There’s no messing up or being lazy. I learned to get myself together and do what I have to do to graduate from high school and move on to my next step which is college.

Posted May 21, 2015
Jane Addams has left a huge impact in me. I now take personal responsibility in my choices. I know that my JAHS experiences will help me succeed in the future. Jane Addams promotes a better work ethic and responsibility. Aside from all of this all of the staff is very friendly and welcoming. Overall Jane Addams has taught me a lot about myself and the world around me.

Posted May 19, 2015
I have spent three years at Jane Addams. In those three short years, I have learned a lot more than I would ever learn from my previous school. If it wasn t for the staff at this school, I don t think I would have made it through high school. Even though this school is strict, and we do have a lot of rules, but if you ask me, they're fairly simple. This school has taught me how to be self-sufficient, think critically, and take personal responsibility. I knew what these traits meant, but Jane Addams taught me the importance of how to use them in my everyday life. While enrolled at this school I have learned so much about myself. I think Jane Addams really helped me focus on what really matters. Even though this school does too much I wouldn t want it any other way. Maybe if they did less then I wouldn t be so close to graduating. JAHS not only made me a better student but a better person overall.

Posted May 19, 2015
I ve had other different experiences here at Jane Addams High School. It is a very small high school. We have to wear uniform but I don t mind it. All the teachers and staff are nice and friendly.

Posted May 19, 2015
This is a smaller school and a life changer. My daughter went to 5 high schools and Jane Addams was the only one that my daughter took serious because they are very serious. They don't play any games and the students quickly learn that they need to take school much more serious. She has become more determined and persistent in everything she does - and that she learned at this school.

Jane Addams High School
1814 S Union Ave, Chicago, IL  60616
Last modified Jane Addams High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Jane Addams High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 121 reviews. Top