Chicago, IL

Posted February 03, 2015
I was successful at JAHS and not at my prior school because at my other school didn't care about what I learn they just care about showing up to my classes. At JAHS they care that you learn the material and meet their super high standards by helping you and challenging your learning skills.

Posted January 29, 2015
Coming to Jane Addams High School I realized what I was truly capable of. JAHS has given me courage to push myself further in life. This school has changed me for the best, and given me more to life. I recommend this school.

Posted January 29, 2015
Being in Jane Addams for only a short time, I have learned way more in Jane Addams than I did in my last high school. The teachers make sure you understand the subject so if you don t they will start from where it all started so you understand everything you need to know. I have learned so much in the little time that I have been here. It s great.

Posted January 28, 2015
Jane Addams has given my daughter a chance to finish high school and move on with her life where other schools did not allow her to. Other school casted her aside and Jane Addams High School helped her to realize her talents to achieve a high school diploma. I wouldn t send her to any other school.

Posted January 28, 2015
Before I came to JAHS I attended five other high schools. I was kicked out of the first three. I used fight a lot. I found out about Jane Addams on August 19th 2013. Before JAHS, I was going through a lot of personal problems such as family issues, gangs, depression, and stress. I was a runaway at one point. I was jumped, stabbed, and just felt abandoned. JAHS teachers spoke to me respectively, and they also seemed to know exactly what I was going through. They took the time to get to know me, and they convinced me to keep on the right path. The school became like a new family to me. I am really grateful for Jane Addams I know that if I never came to this school, I would end up some where I don t want to be.

Posted January 27, 2015
JAHS has by far been my best school. It has been here that I have completely bettered myself as a person, and have been a complete and different person. I do often realize that coming to JAHS was the best second chance that I had ever received, I have educated and furthered myself here as an adult and as a scholar, I am proud to say that Jane Addams High School did not fail me when I needed it most. The atmosphere at JAHS is uplifting and every day is something new and different for me. I am more than proud and thankful for the time I have been here, from support staff, to my mentors, they have all saved my life.

Posted January 23, 2015
I love Jane Addams High School because my son is actually excited to go to school now and really learns there. I just love this school. The principal and staff have great team work.

Posted January 23, 2015
This school keeps kids on track. They are very disciplined and the teachers communicate well with students and parents. My son has done very well at Jane Addams and has kept him out of trouble. He went to Kelly, Juarez and Rudy Lozano high schools before he went to Jane Addams and none of those schools compare to Jane Addams High School.

Posted January 23, 2015
At Jane Addams High School I have been successful, developed positive relationships, and gained life experiences.

Posted January 23, 2015
Great school because teachers and staff care about our education and well-being. They help with whatever we need. Great school!

Jane Addams High School
1814 S Union Ave, Chicago, IL  60616
Last modified Jane Addams High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Jane Addams High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 92 reviews. Top