St Stanislaus Kostka School 3

Posted December 13, 2014
After seven years at St.Stans, we decided to step away from the school. Our kids were no longer excited to be at St. Stans. Their grades were below average all year long with no improvement. I felt that the principal ALWAYS focus on the finacial side of St. Stans. The tuition goes up every year by a lot of money. I do wish them the best in the future. P.S. I am happy to report that our kids are much happier in every way. I see it in their attitude. Also, their grades are way better too.

Posted May 16, 2014
My school is great we will do 8 years here so far we have done 5 years and my grandson loves going everyday to his school this says a lot about the school, staff and of course Ms. Hill the principal of St. Stans. My grandson has come along way with lots of help from great teachers also many activities the school offers. He also has many good friends which is good for his upbringing. I thank St. Stans for all there hard work everyday they offer the children in there care. Everywhere there is good and bad but here the good out weights any bad, Ms. Hill is there to insure the bad is gone and I have seen this in action. I love that I see my grandson is so happy to go to school everyday, does his homework, and is an active part of St. Stans. Try this school I bet you can say you are as happy as we are. Thank you Saint Stans for insuring my grandson is never left behind and for always looking out for his best interest.

Posted January 23, 2014
We are so proud to be a part of St. Stanislaus! Our children are continuously learning what it means to be a part of a team and are on their way to becoming wonderful leaders. SSKS utilizes "Brain Gym", "7 Habits of Highly Effective People", and the University of Chicago "Everyday Math" programs. All of which have helped the students from St. Stan's to excell in their test taking skills. All students in the Archdiocese of Chicago are required to take the Explore test during their fall semester to get a better picture of a child's college readiness. The students from St. Stan's have exceeded the scores of 8th grade students nationally on this test. This is one of many reasons to take another look at St. Stans.

Posted October 30, 2013
St. Stan's is an excellent school and I couldn't be happier with the level of education, spiritual guidance and emotional nurturing that is provided. My daughter loves going to school, the staff is dedicated, and there is a variety of after school programs. St. Stan's is simply the best! Every year I think how lucky I was to have found this school.

Posted October 27, 2013
St. Stan's is wonderful school, and we're blessed to have found it. First of all, very few schools can match the diversity of St. Stan's students, and I'm confident this diversity will allow our child to be a more accepting and understanding adult. Second, the school is lead by an amazing principal who knows the names of many students and parents and works extremely hard to actively serve the entire community. Lastly, because I'm limited in my comments, the school incorporates the Leader in Me along with Catholic principles throughout. These help build amazing values among the children giving them the opportunity to be great people as well as do great things.

Posted October 25, 2013
I am a teacher at St. Stan's and have been for a number of years. Every year I continue to work here, I am more and more impressed by the wholehearted commitment and drive of the staff to bring every academic and personal level of care they can for their students.

Posted October 24, 2013
St. Stan's is a great place for children to learn and grow. They focus on social and emotional as well as academics. They offer Brain Gym to all of the students, and it's part of the normal curriculum. These techniques help the students deal with their feelings and how to cope with difficult situations. This school is FANTASTIC! The principal is dedicated and committed to the kids' education. St. Stan's is a hidden gem.

Posted October 21, 2013
This is the first year my kids are enroll in St. Stans and I am more than please. My daughter loves her science teacher and my son wakes up happy to go to school, he's now excited to read chapter books.

Posted October 08, 2013
As a parent living in Chicago, St. Stan's is a godsend. Dealing with Chicago Public Schools is tiring, complicated, and a never ending maze that is constantly changing. St. Stan's is a fantastic alternative to public school in Chicago. It's affordable for all families. It's diverse student body is refreshing and gives my child the chance to become friends with ethnically diverse children. The curriculum is challenging and my daughter is eager to learn. I tell as many people looking for a good school without the headache about St. Stan's. The leadership and social-emotional component to the children's curriculum provides awareness of personal responsibility and empathy for others. I could go on and on about why this school is THE school parents in Chicago should be flocking to for their kids best shot at getting into a great high school in Chicago. This school, the principal, the staff, and teachers deserve more than five stars for their commitment to education children.

Posted October 05, 2013
The Leadership philosophy of St. Stan's makes this school special. As confident, courageous, and compassionate leaders, the students participate in activities and engage in curriculum that prepares them for the future. The staff at St. Stan's goes above and beyond to provide a challenging, caring, and unique educational experience for all. Their commitment to professionalism and dedication to excellence has ensured tremendous gains in academic achievement and in the social/emotional development of students.

St Stanislaus Kostka School
1255 North Noble Street, Chicago, IL  60642
Last modified St Stanislaus Kostka School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Stanislaus Kostka School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top