Bad
Good

My child is very excited about this school year. He came home talking about building a model house. He told me that he enjoyed this particular class and is looking forward to being able to build something. I like the school because I always receive phone calls with whatever is going on within the school or with my child. I really appreciate the fact that I'm aware of eveything and everyone is accessible. I thank you for the providing my child with a quailty education and skills that he can take with him even if he decide to go straight into the workforce upon completion of his high school career.

The School is finally on the right track. The Executive Director is gone and there is a principal who is outstanding. There is so much positive energy in the School. There are new programs and the Teachers as well as students are energized.

why is there so much drama going on inside this school between students and teachers? how come the principal or the assistance principal are never around when parents need help with certain teacher? we as teachers, parents are not always RIGHT. if students can't talk with their parents, can't talk to teachers , who can they talk to???? school is suppose to be a safe learning place. it seems like everyday over 30 student are getting suspendent for minor incidents.

ACE Tech is by far the best school in the south side. From the uniforms to the strict rules and achievements.

I have attended ace tech for 3yrs and is going into my senior yr. I made lots of friends, and have wonderful teachers and councelors who are there to help you with whatever situation.There are times when things don't go right, but they get better in the end. I'm gonna miss u ACE Bobcats! GoodLuck on success!!!!

This is a very good school. The staff members are very respectful, kind, and my daughter is on a good way to graduate. I'm very happy about the school and proud of her. She has gained more confidence and improved her grades because of this school. Although this school is small, we have to realize that the school has barely started. It will improve throughout the years and become more strong. Go Ace Tech! Sincerely, A Happy Parent! :)

I went to the first open house for the 2007-2008 school year at ACE Tech and was given a chance to meet not only my daughters' teachers but all the staff members. ACE Tech will be a success because the teachers and staff are truly involved in working and teaching the children. One big happy family!! The staff also motivated me to be very involved with the activities as well. I am happy that we chose ACE!! Keep up the great work.

ACE Tech is a good school but the uniform needs work and the school needs to be expanded. The lunch room is too small.

Last modified Ace Technical Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.