Posted April 17, 2014
Report it Great school excellent teachers that care for their students, I love this school and there are no violence.

Posted April 03, 2014
This School doesnt care about there students and they lack teaching students plus there is so much violance going on there

Chicago Academy High School 4

Posted June 09, 2013
Great school excellent teachers that care for their students last year for us it's been a great four years thank you to all who invested their time

Posted September 06, 2011
THIS SCHOOL IS THE WORST WHEN IT COMES TO COMMUNICATION THE WEB SITE GIVES NO INFORMATION FROM THE STAFF OR E-MAIL ADDRESS HOW IS ONE PARENT SUPPOSE TO COMMINCATE WITH THERE CHILD'S TEACHER WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL THERE VOICE MAIL IS ALWAYS FULL AND THE ATTENDANT IS NEVER AVAILBLE-WHAT A POOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 25, 2010
Chicago Academy has failed us. After my son was accepted to the school he has nothing but problems and was bullied all the time. He was afraid to go to school, his teachers became mean and we were told to go to another school. We took him to another school were he is doing alot better. The Chicago Academy kicked out the bullys and they go to the high school my son is at. At his new school the bullys don't bother him and we wish he went to this school at first. Chicago Acdemy does not care about all students just students who they want.

Posted October 22, 2009
I love the way this school is working toward supplying the finest teachers

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted July 02, 2009
5 stars because CAHS has the best teachers!

Chicago Academy High School 0

Posted May 22, 2009
I really love the enviorment of this school and i think this school will better me in life.

Chicago Academy High School 0

Posted April 22, 2009
I am a current Senior at CAHS. If you notice the reviews from 2006, you will see many negative comments about anything possible. I have to admit, I hated this school as a freshman because it was new. CAHS began in 2005, and like any other school, it had to find it's path to success, and it sure has. CAHS has overcome many obstacles with its curriculum, students, staff, academics, extracurriculars, and facilities, but now, I can truly say this school has prepared me for nothing more than pure success. As a college prep school, they cleary enforce the idea of going to college from the second you step in the door. Their students are well committed to learning and attending college brought on by the staff itself. I can assure you that any student can succeed at this school, but the student has to want to get there.

Chicago Academy High School
3400 North Austin Avenue, Chicago, IL  60634
Last modified Chicago Academy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chicago Academy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top