Bad
Good

It may be a nice building, but a very dangerous and disgusting school. The students are out of control! No parent involvement and the LSC is a joke. Go somewhere else for an education.

nice building but a very violent place to learn and teach!how is this a magnet school and the students are a wild?the smart kids are still going to whitney young!

A total joke of a school. Students are completely direspectful! Bad neighborhood. LSC is a waste of time. They do not know what they are doing. Find a better school. I took my children out!

I'am a Michele Clark graduate and I'am shocked at the reviews that I'am seeing. I loved Michele Clark, the neighborhood is not that bad. The teachers are amazing and the staff really cares about their students. Not to mention all of the great extra curricular activities. I did hear that there were some administrative changes and that caused a stir but the school is back on track. This is something that you have to check out for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

I am a student of this school. How dare you say something untrue about our school. First of all our school starts at grade 6-12. I have been at this school since the sixth grade and I have learned so much from the great teachers who have taught me here. I am currently a Senior here and very offended. We as students try our very best at this school. Some of you say you have been inside of the school but have you gotten to know the students and the staff. Do not judge the school if you don't know the story behind it. I am disappointed that adults would be so low as to judge what they don't really know. How dare you offend the place that has taught me so much and brought me this far.

Horrible school in a horrible neighborhood!!!!!!!! Took a look at the school and met with administration. Decided to find a better school in a better neighborhood. Totally shocking!!!

This school is terrible! It is not safe. Kids are constantly out of control and fighting. They treat special ed students terribly. The LSC can't even make change and get enough people to join. Dangerous area and bad school.

I visited this school to see if I wanted my children to attend. It was a nightmare. My husband and I chose to move instead of sending our children to this school. Very unsafe, low scores! Looked into the LSC and found that there is no parent involvement. In a bad neighborhood too. We decided to move to a suburb of Chicago instead of sending our children here.

I am a former student of Clark H.S. I would have loved to finish my high school at Clark, but I moved. Clark has many extracurricular activities and many new programs, such as the IB program, to offer. The teachers and staff are very supportive. The students could behave more respectively. Overall, it's a great school.

Last modified Clark Academy Prep Magnet High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12