Public charter
Chicago, IL

Posted February 20, 2013
My friend's doughter goes to that school. They really like it. It is safest school in this area. Staff is very dedicated.She was complaining about foods.

Posted February 18, 2013
I am a teacher at this school. This is the best school in the Rogers Park area in terms of safety, success, and test scores. We offer a lot of extra curricular activities and clubs for our students. We have an amazing robotics department. There are about 20 students in this club. Next year, we will expend it to 50 students. Come join us so you can qualify for $16 million in scholarship opportunities.

Posted August 12, 2012
The staff is highly dedicated. Based on my daughter's experience at CMSA, I would say that most teachers, administrators, and support staff take the time to get to know individual students and make an effort to work with their strengths and around their weaknesses. My daughter, who is going to be a senior this year, can be quite difficult at times. However, even she agrees that the CMSA has succeeded in creating a caring and nurturing environment.

Posted November 06, 2011
Actually They don't show lessons from Youtube. I'm a student from this school since 6th grade and i love this school. They teach us real good. They get their lessons from books and their own knowledge not from youtube.. (:

Chicago Math & Sci Elementary Charter 1

Posted December 27, 2010
The school has some teachers that get all their lessons off of UTube and shows nothing but Utube videos. And this is called teaching?

Posted April 24, 2010
They take neighborhood kids and help them get excited about learning. And, they took a burned out building, an eyesore, and turned it into a center of learning.

Posted March 05, 2010

Posted January 30, 2010
I love CMSA, I've been there since 7th grade. The Staff and Students have helped me so much. Especially now that I'm going to college next year.

Posted December 31, 2009
i am Damilola and i absolutely love my school, its great and they offer a lots of support and leadership between us all. long live our principal, long live all our teachers long live the CMSA.

Posted November 20, 2009
one of the best school and offers many great oppurtunities for us students

Chicago Math & Sci Elementary Charter
7212 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL  60626
Last modified Chicago Math & Sci Elementary Charter is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chicago Math & Sci Elementary Charter Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top