Bad
Good

What I like about Namaste School is their physical concept on taking kids for walks and showing the children about how to eat healthy and having their own gym. They also have an excellent bilingual program I definitely cant complain about that. I have to say that I was happy with the school when my daughter started their as a kindergartner up to 3rd grade but after that I just feel that they are not challenging my daughter enough. I have a friend who has her daughter in 4th grade in a public school and I got to see her math homework when I showed it to my daughter she had no clue on how to do it we also got to see my friends daughter writing assignments she had done earlier in the year and saw how she had already learned how to type her assignments and had learned cursive. Seeing all this upset me a little it made me feel as if my daughter has been cheated from having a good education. I really thought charter schools out did public schools but I guess I was wrong.

I really like Namaste because they teach kids how to be a better student better friend.they also provide 60 minutes of gym class every day.they also have a healthy breakfast and lunch.namaste teaches kids how to control themselves when they have problems.1st grade students have music lessons to make themselves fell better.teachers at Namaste help students learn and study a lot when it comes to big tests.so once the test is over they get good grades and they make it to the average test scores in the us.thanks to the staff at Namaste and what they do Namaste has one many awards.they even got a surprise visit from Jennifer Hudson.the 6th-8th had the opportunity to see Michel Obama in person and they got to take a picture with her.thats all I have to say about this amazing school.

Namaste Charter school is great! My son has been attending this school since kindergarten and now he is a 7th grader. The school is well molded and teaches the kids to adapt a healthy life style. The administration a long with the teachers are "AWESOME".

Great school programs...healthy lunch/breakfast choices...many opportunities for parent involvement. Staff is wonderful and encourage communication. Am glad to have my children attend this amazing school

I believe this school is molding are children to be positive responsible individuals. They are not only smart, healthy and fit. But they know how to be peaceful people, which this world needs to help stop all the violence that people seem to be drawn to as a way of problem solving. Peace

Teachers-Parents-Staff with one focus making are children be the best they can be from the inside out. Love this school-My girls have been there from the day 1 when it opened. The are fit , smart and very repectful.

I love Namaste for not only the programs, but the dedication of the faculty and the schools committment to the community. They make sure that no child is ignored. Same goes for the nutritional & academic values for the kids at school.

I love Namaste Charter School because my children are receiving not only an excellent education but a healthier lifestyle. Namaste has so much to offer academically as well as health and nutrition that will only benefit my children for the future. Go Namaste!

Namaste is a very good school because they focus on childrens health and education. They offer longer school hours so they can get gym everyday. Which is not given at everyschool everyday! They offer a healthy lunch menu an offer great after school programs and year round schooling!

This is our 2nd year at Namaste and I am still so impressed with my son's progress. The staff are very approachable and available. I love the principal for her hardwork determination and the fact she knows every child by name and greets them 1st thing in the morning. I am hoping they will have a Pre-K for our 14mth old to go to when she is ready for pre-school and I wish they had a high school so my kids could go there K-12. I love the environment and the fact my son loves going to school everyday. Our goal this year is perfect attendance! Jennie Walker

Last modified Namaste Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.