Posted April 09, 2014
I really like Namaste because they teach kids how to be a better student better friend.they also provide 60 minutes of gym class every day.they also have a healthy breakfast and lunch.namaste teaches kids how to control themselves when they have problems.1st grade students have music lessons to make themselves fell better.teachers at Namaste help students learn and study a lot when it comes to big tests.so once the test is over they get good grades and they make it to the average test scores in the us.thanks to the staff at Namaste and what they do Namaste has one many awards.they even got a surprise visit from Jennifer Hudson.the 6th-8th had the opportunity to see Michel Obama in person and they got to take a picture with her.thats all I have to say about this amazing school.

Posted October 22, 2013
Namaste Charter school is great! My son has been attending this school since kindergarten and now he is a 7th grader. The school is well molded and teaches the kids to adapt a healthy life style. The administration a long with the teachers are "AWESOME".

Posted September 14, 2013
Great school programs...healthy lunch/breakfast choices...many opportunities for parent involvement. Staff is wonderful and encourage communication. Am glad to have my children attend this amazing school

Posted October 17, 2010
I believe this school is molding are children to be positive responsible individuals. They are not only smart, healthy and fit. But they know how to be peaceful people, which this world needs to help stop all the violence that people seem to be drawn to as a way of problem solving. Peace

Posted May 17, 2010
Teachers-Parents-Staff with one focus making are children be the best they can be from the inside out. Love this school-My girls have been there from the day 1 when it opened. The are fit , smart and very repectful.

Posted May 03, 2010
I love Namaste for not only the programs, but the dedication of the faculty and the schools committment to the community. They make sure that no child is ignored. Same goes for the nutritional & academic values for the kids at school.

Posted April 26, 2010
I love Namaste Charter School because my children are receiving not only an excellent education but a healthier lifestyle. Namaste has so much to offer academically as well as health and nutrition that will only benefit my children for the future. Go Namaste!

Posted April 26, 2010
Namaste is a very good school because they focus on childrens health and education. They offer longer school hours so they can get gym everyday. Which is not given at everyschool everyday! They offer a healthy lunch menu an offer great after school programs and year round schooling!

Posted January 23, 2009
This is our 2nd year at Namaste and I am still so impressed with my son's progress. The staff are very approachable and available. I love the principal for her hardwork determination and the fact she knows every child by name and greets them 1st thing in the morning. I am hoping they will have a Pre-K for our 14mth old to go to when she is ready for pre-school and I wish they had a high school so my kids could go there K-12. I love the environment and the fact my son loves going to school everyday. Our goal this year is perfect attendance! Jennie Walker

Posted July 28, 2008
AMAZING school. I just hope they open a high school. I have 2 boys in this school and feel so lucky to have found it. They are fluent in Spanish, very aware of their physical health and nutrition and are taught a 'peaceful people' manner in which to handle conflict. My boys feel like their teachers genuinely care about them as individuals. My 2nd grader was doing the same math I've seen CPS 4th graders doing...and doing it well! My only complaint is that this school makes it harder for the working parent to get involved but they've at least welcomed a dialogue with me on this issue. My childen are safe, well educated and truly taught from the inside out. As an added bonus, they are happy. The entire staff is warm, open and takes time to get to know each student and parent. I love Namaste

Namaste Elementary Charter School
3737 South Paulina Street, Chicago, IL  60609
Last modified Namaste Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Namaste Elementary Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top