PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

I see students be polite to others and also take care of each other. I also see it on my child and he looks after his teachers.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have love every single teacher, every teacher has different approaches to teaching however I do see their dedication to each student.

Amount of homework: Agree

since he was in kinder, he has constantly received homework assignments to help him succeed in class. I see it on his test scores.

My son has been 4 years in this great school and is being a great experience. As a parent I wanted to find a friendly and safe environment for my son and St. Gall is the place I picture. His education is what I expected and beyond, teachers and staff are dedicated to the children. I am a happy parent!

This is my son's first year at St. Gall. When my husband and I decided to enroll him in Pre-School, our main goal was for him obtain a good school experience, meaning that he would like going to school and feel safe near others. Over this past year we have seen that and much more. He has exceeded all of our expectations. St. Gall my son is exposed to math, art, Spanish, computer, gym and so much more. Both teachers and staff work so hard to help students. In the office Mrs. Angie works so hard to make St. Gall not only a great school but also a place were everyone feels welcome. I do think that parents need to be involved in their children education because when they stay on the sides they tend to blame others for their lack of involvement. As parents our children should be our priority and when it comes to their education we should be Full Time Parents.

I absolutely love this school, staff and teachers. Mrs. Flores, the school principal, has worked really well with me. The staff and teachers have gone above and beyond to always be there for me. My little one has really come out of her shell and has learned so many great things. She loves her teachers and her school. I am very happy with this school!

I'm disappointed with the downward spiral in quality that has occurred in this school. There is a ridiculous amount of gossip and favoritism in this school. The amount of standardized testing is excessive- which was really upsetting to me because it was something I was trying to avoid by choosing a catholic school. When the principal first started she was great and now her leadership skills leave a lot to be desired. Unfortunately this puts an immense amount of stress on the teachers which though they try not to they take it out on the kids. A lot of the parents are cliquey and school events often turn into competitions to outdo each other. I also agree with the previous reviewer- there are WAY too many fundraisers and way too little improvement. In addition, the student turnover rate from year to year should be a MAJOR red flag to you- 30 kids start off in kindergarten and by second grade maybe 7 of the original kids are left. Not all is bad though because we had a great experience with the kindergarten (Olson) and 1st grade teachers (Manzke)- I wish I could bring them to our new school with me!

St. Gall has been a part of our family for 4 years. My children transferred from the surrounding public school and were not expelled or suspended. I am very happy with the education. The teachers stay late with clubs and tutoring. The principal has always made herself available to myself or my two sisters who also have their children at St. Gall. Children learn from their homes and that is the foundation for all teachings. Ms. Martha, Ms. Manzke, Ms. Piniuta and Ms. Sucharski have helped my children and nieces and nephews immensely. I am grateful to the school for opening their doors. How sad to read such unnecessary/rude comments-

School is full of bullies. The principal is a bully. The office staff are bullies. A lot of the teachers are bullies so of course that rubs off on the children who go on to do the same. Many of the parents are rude and think they are all that you see them coming in the parking lot with their fancy cars, designer purses, and iPhones,but then these are the same people who go cry to the principal for financial aid. I agree with the person who wrote the last review- They love you when they are trying to get you to bring your kids but then they treat you like you know what once your there. Don't waste your money the public schools in the neighborhood are the same education and for free!

My son has attended St. Gall School since Preschool. When I first went to go visit the school with my son I felt very welcomed by the office staff. Not only was everyone very nice to us, but the education that the school had to offer was superb. My son had a full day of school at 3yrs old, by the time he was 5yrs old he was already reading. He attends mass once a week with his class and knew all his prayers in preschool. I am very pleased with the education and experience my son has had at St. Gall and we both look forward to the upcoming years.

Last modified St Gall Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8