Posted August 08, 2013
This is a very good school and the best school in the area. The teachers are all very caring and creative with the students. The kids have acess to a lot of nice stuff- ipads, smart boards, a new playground etc. All of the kids are nice and respectful and do not behave at all like the local public school kids, the students at St. Gall seem so much more innocent and that was one of my favorite things about the school. There is also a nice emphasis on religion at St. Gall and while this shouldn't be a surprise at a catholic school I know that a lot of other schools are catholic in name only, this is not the case at St. Gall. My kids knew all their prayers by the end of kindergarten! The teachers and Fr. Gary also did a wonderful job of preparing my kids for the first communion . My kids have taught me how to be a good catholic! In general the school is great- my kids love it and so do I. I highly recommend it.

St Gall Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2013
La escuela de San Gall es verdaderamente una escuela maravillosa. A mis hijos les encanta. Los maestros est n realmente interesados en los ni os y dedicados a su educaci n.Mis hijos se sienten seguros all y s que todos realmente se preocupan por ellos. La directora esta muy envuelta y siempre est buscando maneras de mejorar la escuela.Tambien el padre Gary es maravilloso. Me siento c modo sabiendo que los sacrificios que hacemos para pagar por su educaci n valen la pena. Se la recomiendo a todos los padres que aman a sus hijos y que quieren que sean alguien en la vida.

Posted January 26, 2013
St. Gall has changed a lot for the better over the past two years. The new principle has made a lot of changes and they are getting a lot of new stuff from the big shoulders fund. Pretty much all the classrooms have smart boards and a lot of them also have iPads. Kaboom also built them a new playground a year ago. My kids love it and its definitely worth the sacrifices we are making to pay for them to go there. The staff is dedicated to make sure all the kids are learning and having fun.The enrollment has gone up a bit, but i wish more parents from Gage Park would take their kids here- the neighborhood would be nice if they did! There is a true sense of community, especially with students working together - not just in their own grade, but between grades too and also with the church. St. Gall is a safe, caring and a really good school.

Posted January 02, 2013
I have my son in preschool at St. Gall and since starting he has done really well. He speaks much better and has learned so much. St. Gall also has many great programs and activities for the kids to take advantage of. Preschool is full day and the kids have recess on the new playground daily. Their music program is great too- he comes home singing a new song daily. I especially like that their preschool program is the perfect mix of structured learning and free play. I highly recommend it !

Posted December 28, 2012
my daughter started kindergarden last year and she had a great time.I feel very good about having her at St. Gall because she learned alot and the teachers are very dedicated.

Posted September 25, 2012
Only one word can describe our experience at this school- AMAZING! Truly the past year and a half has been wonderful. From the very beginning I was in awe in the amount of care, love, and respect that goes into running this wonderful school. Having applied for financial aid I can tell you that St. Gall is run with the upmost of respect and dignity towards parents- something that cannot be found in the area's public schools. My son started Kindergarten very young- having just turned 5 a few weeks prior and as such was a little behind in his academic skills- his teachers were VERY diligent in giving him the extra help he needed and kept communication very open with us- answering our endless array of questions while never once making us feel like a burden. Now in the 1st grade with yet another pair of Wonderful teachers he is not just doing o.k he is THRIVING! He is a new child and can't wait to go to school every morning. St. Gall nurtures the whole child. Their catholic curriculumn is great and my son shines with the love Jesus in his heart at 6 years old he knows so much.! The staff is great and we love their new E-communication system. Invest in your child. Choose st. Gall!

Posted August 11, 2009
I have been teaching at St. Gall for 7 years, and I consider it my home away from home. Our student body is full of promise, drive, generosity and talent. We try to bring our anti-racism focus to all that we do. One of my favorite things about our school is the respectful environment that is a product of all who walk the halls, and I am so appreciative of the administration who supports our extra curricular activities and our initiatives. St. Gall is a wonderful place to be! --Ms. Heather Kelsey

Posted May 13, 2009

St Gall Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted August 29, 2007

St Gall Elementary School
5515 South Sawyer Avenue, Chicago, IL  60629
Last modified St Gall Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Gall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top