PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

I'll try to keep our story concise. Our daughter was attending a highly-acclaimed Montessori pres-school, and while great for many kids, the self-guided approach was not right for our daughter. She is now in her 2nd year at Pui Tak, and she is really thriving in an environment where it is very obvious the entire staff really cares, and provides very engaged guidance. Our daughter's social confidence and academic interest has grown a lot, and the ultimate measure of an education's success is that she loves to learn!

I enrolled my children at Pui Tak Christian school, and found that it was worth every penny. My children are all academically challenged, all performing above grade level, and they are even learning Mandarin. Class sizes are small and my children love going to school. All of the teachers and even the principal are caring and are very attentive and organized. I even went and had my children tested this past year for the CPS gifted schools just to see what would happen, and they all were accepted to the CPS gifted schools. I did not transfer them to any of the CPS gifted schools because I know my children are challenged and will succeed further at Pui Tak Christian school. The school also has a great and affordable before and after school care program.

This school is great. The caring teacher and staff offers great environment for young kids to grow. I send two of my children here and would absolutely recommend this school. The quality education and afterschool enrichment programs made this small school outstanding. They even have homework club where kids can finish their homework under a teacher's supervision. Kids different age quietly doing their homework together is pretty amazing to me. After that they can play at their gym until 5:30pm. I would never worry about their safty. Plus, I never been fined for just a few minutes late. And I am able to enjoy reading with them at night without worry about their homework.

Pui Tak Christian School is a great school. The are expanding to 8th grade. All grades exceed National test standards instead of the low Illinois standards. Small class rooms sizes with loving teachers and staff. They help every child grown spiritually, emotionally and intellectually.

The teachers have small classes and are able to devote much attention to the students. They also have solid Bible teaching. Chinese (written and spoken) is also taught at the school.

Last modified Pui Tak Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7