Chicago, IL

Posted July 08, 2015
I appreciate the academic curriculum at the school. I feel as though my son has received a foundation for future academic success.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 08, 2015
The school offers tutoring for you child if their struggling with their school work, and the staff keeps you up to date on the progress of your child. The staff is committed to helping your child succeed.

Posted March 23, 2014
This school is a great school, I'm a former student, this school prepared me amazingly for high school, the only knock on the school is that in 8th grade they didn't open us up to different high school options it was like pick St. Ignantus, Loyola Academy, St. Benedict, and if you didn't get into anyone of them your on your own....I went to Loyola Academy

St Thomas Of Canterbury 5

Posted February 07, 2014
St thomas of canterbury school is a great school I'm very pleasant with the way they teach the level of academics is outstanding the teachers are very professional and well trained to assist our kids my daughter is being attending to st thomas of canterbury almost for tree years and day by day I be came more convince the I made the right decision wen I choose this school for her I highly recommended it may look small but in structure but believe me this school is big in all aspects!!

St Thomas Of Canterbury 1

Posted January 02, 2014
This school offers students lower-tier education for the price that parents are paying for tuition. Parents would be better off placing their children in a local magnet school and paying for private tutoring lessons for their children. This school has very poor academic standards.

St Thomas Of Canterbury 5

Posted September 24, 2013
The staff and administration at this school go above and beyond to help each and every student achieve their goals, and to assure their needs are met

Posted May 05, 2013
St. Thomas of Canterbury is a great school. The teachers are nice and smart and have a specialty in every subject. The teachers are well-educated and have all graduated and have a degree.

Posted January 22, 2009
Great kindergarten teacher, very patient and kind to my daughter. thanks!

Posted April 01, 2008
A Warm loving faculty makes this school a great place for children.

4827 North Kenmore Avenue, Chicago, IL  60640
Last modified St Thomas Of Canterbury is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Thomas Of Canterbury Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top